MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck (/showthread.php?tid=2794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 08-21-2015

Guys, I cant belive how much my life has changed Smile. You see, when I had my ultra strong glasses with astigmatism correction, I could see blurines in the distance most of the time. But now in -3.5 sphere glasses my eyesight is so good (without any cylinders, astigmatism correction!!), that I can see perfectly not only people faces, but HUMAN EYES from very long distance Smile. And here's the thing, because I had very bad eyesight for so many years, right now I love to look into the human faces (and directly into their eyes), and especialy women Smile. Please dont laugh at this, but right now I became woman magnet because of this curiosity Tongue. I can walk down the street, and attract women during just few seconds, and what's more without even speaking a word!! Few time already women stoped and asked me who I'm, they approached me, not the other way around as usual Smile. And my walki is another thing, right now my body works so perfectly, that I love just to walk, it's pleasure and I feel like a true lion Smile. Guys, I hope you will experience similar things in the future Smile.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Aureus - 08-22-2015

(08-21-2015, 03:55 AM)Paul888 Wrote: Guys, I cant belive how much my life has changed Smile. You see, when I had my ultra strong glasses with astigmatism correction, I could see blurines in the distance most of the time. But now in -3.5 sphere glasses my eyesight is so good (without any cylinders, astigmatism correction!!), that I can see perfectly not only people faces, but HUMAN EYES from very long distance Smile. And here's the thing, because I had very bad eyesight for so many years, right now I love to look into the human faces (and directly into their eyes), and especialy women Smile. Please dont laugh at this, but right now I became woman magnet because of this curiosity Tongue. I can walk down the street, and attract women during just few seconds, and what's more without even speaking a word!! Few time already women stoped and asked me who I'm, they approached me, not the other way around as usual Smile. And my walki is another thing, right now my body works so perfectly, that I love just to walk, it's pleasure and I feel like a true lion Smile. Guys, I hope you will experience similar things in the future Smile.

Congratulations!! Smile
From -8.00 Sphere combined with -4.00 Cylinder down to -3.50 Sphere with no Cylinder...
A real success!! Smile
Continue with what you do as I expect more great news from you in future.

Now you need to clear extra 0.75 dioptre to abandon that 'medium myopia' zone. Smile

P.S. Reffering to my last sentence: Of course, it doesn't mean you measured -3.50 at the doctor's office, you just said you see excellent with that amount of correction.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 08-22-2015

Quote:From -8.00 Sphere combined with -4.00 Cylinder down to -3.50 Sphere with no Cylinder...
A real success!! Smile
I have no dobuts I will get my vision back to 20/20. But vision is one thing, people have NO IDEA HOW GREAT IT FEELS WHEN YOUR BODY WORKS LIKE NATURE INTENDED, simple movement will make you happy Smile.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - hammer - 08-22-2015

(08-22-2015, 01:18 PM)Paul888 Wrote: ... people have NO IDEA HOW GREAT IT FEELS WHEN YOUR BODY WORKS LIKE NATURE INTENDED, simple movement will make you happy Smile.

Is it the same refreshed feeling like the one you also could get after swimming in a varied way?
Swimming is also about coordination and balance, connecting body and mind.
I would be happy if I didn't have to swim though Big Grin, maybe there is still hope for me Big Grin

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 08-25-2015

Quote:Is it the same refreshed feeling like the one you also could get after swimming in a varied way?
Swimming is also about coordination and balance, connecting body and mind.
It's different. You dont need to think about coordination or balance. Movement that I feel is "effortless", and that's they keyword. I just feel joy from that effortless feeling, it just feels great when muscles start working like ONE (muscles start worlomg like spring or bow, and movements are extremely responsive and fast because of that). And then you want to walk, you want to jump, you want to live, that's the feeling.

https://www.facebook.com/Barstarzz/videos/10153587511702287/
Guys, if you can, watch this video, and notice how his movement looks like, it's very fluid, and that's what I'm talking about.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Aureus - 08-26-2015

This guy - Alex Tucker - seems to have some special shock-absorbers in his hands and arms.

Most of the things he performs would for others be a great stress to their joints, but it looks like he did observe cats and monkeys in their movements.

By the way, I discovered that if I move the upper part of my pelvic region forward while sitting my back is more relaxed and less painful [/align]and I can sit longer in the case the chair is with no back-rest.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 08-26-2015

Quote:This guy - Alex Tucker - seems to have some special shock-absorbers in his hands and arms. Most of the things he performs would for others be a great stress to their joints, but it looks like he did observe cats and monkeys in their movements.
Well, maybe it looks dangerous, but when you start feeling like "animal", your "instincts" will quide you to do similar things Smile, you will start pushing your body to it's limits (it's like your body know's what are your current limmits, and it will push you to jump or grab something difficult etc.)

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - waldi100 - 12-01-2015

Hi Paweł,
I am from Poland also ..
You provided so important information and you are next person who talk about spine in case of eyesight.
I know it is no so simply, but could you create polish blog about your experience with spine correction - it will be VERY USEFUL not only in case of eyesight, but all general health. If you have so unique knowledge, please share it ..
Please look to the past, when you had serious problems with eyesight how important was any information to restore health.. There are people which have HOPE it will be better, and make some research and trainings.

best regards

Waldek

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 01-26-2016

My posture work is completed, but unfortunately that last puzzle was very expensive and time consuming to fix. I will explain everything in the future and I hope that all goes well as planed from now on. After I restore my vision fully then maybe I will even do some tv interview. People need to see real person and real evidences in order to belive, that eyesight can and will improve, if you just fix your spine.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Aureus - 02-02-2016

(01-26-2016, 05:13 PM)Paul888 Wrote: My posture work is completed, but unfortunately that last puzzle was very expensive and time consuming to fix. I will explain everything in the future and I hope that all goes well as planed from now on. After I restore my vision fully then maybe I will even do some tv interview. People need to see real person and real evidences in order to belive, that eyesight can and will improve, if you just fix your spine.

Considering your poor starting points, as soon as you enter the 20/40 - 20/80 range I assume for everyone you'll be credible enough  to talk about your success in both areas: vision and spine correction. 

Why to wait perfection?
No need to torture humanity.  Dodgy

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 02-06-2016

Aureus@ My posture work is completed, but I think by sharing this information I will upset some of you guys, because before I told you, that eyesight recorvery will be very simple, and that anyone will do it. But that last puzzle changed everything, and just the amount of money people would need to spend in order to fix their teeth's it's absurd Sad.

I will explain a little bit more why teeth's... well before I was missing this last puzzle, and I know something was not right, because one moment my movement was very fluid, I could extend my cervical spine fully and my eyesight was very good, but later on the same thing was problematic. So I wanted to find out, what's the problem here? One day I started to see, that during walking a little change im my jaw posture influenced that problems with my movement. So when I returned to my home, I started to search about jaw connection to our posture. I wanted to know, if someone else also noticed something similar. Well, to my surprise google search engine returned articles, that explained in details what I was experiencing. In order to make long story short, it can be unbelivable to you people, but unfortunately jaw and teeth's are the most important thing, when it comes to posture. It's bizzare, that such a small part have such a huge influence on our body. But when you really study all informations when it comes to teeth's, you can really see why there small things are so important.

http://purehealth.maui-dentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ddsquantified-fonder.pdf

Here's Dr Fonder study (he is a dentist). Article concluded, that adjustment in teeth's height fixed people problems with spine, and other health problems (even with hearing). Results was very fast, and Dr Fonder also included x-rays in his study.

[Image: asdfdd.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

http://starecta.com/body-posture-depends-teeth/
Here's great article that explain in details why body posture depends on teeths.

I bought special teeths guard from my dentist (in order to normalize space between teeth's), and it really WORKS. Every single time I will wear this tool between my teeth, my posture is perfect for entire time. But the thing is, my teeth's hurt's with this tool, becauce one of my molar teeth's dosnt look as it should (it have only one side left from dental work), so preasure on this teeth is unequal. My dentist told me, that he can replace my molar teeth's with artificial ones in order to fix that problem for good (and I would not need to wear this silicon thing between my teeth), but replacing few teeth's in a row it's very expensive. I dont know when I would get money to do that, but in the meantime I will try to wear this silicon night guard tool as long as possible.

What's interestimg, some people suggest, that it's possible to cure tooth's decay naturaly:
http://www.curetoothdecay.com/
But for me it's already to late because I already had dental work in my molars, so my teeth are dead and will not heal by simply change in nutrition.

W. Bates tought that mind relaxation is a key, and sure, you can relax your eye muscles mechanicaly by palming (or other mind exercise ), but ralaxation like that will work for very short period of time. You will see clear flashers, but only by relaxing strained muscles permanently eye muscles can also relax permanently, and in order to do so, you HAVE TO FIX YOUR POSTURE,ENTIRE BODY FROM STRAIN, because in our body EVERY SINGLE PART (organ) IS CONNECTED (even so small and simple as teeth's). If 20 years ago I would know how important teeth's are, I would never eat candies or chocolates. What's also interesting, some people in remote areas have perfect teeth's even in their 40's, but I bet these poeple are eating healthy food.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - David - 02-06-2016

Doug Marsh writes about a TMJ (jaw) issue in his book.
http://amzn.to/1STx0pl

It would be interesting if someone conducted a study to look for a correlation between posture and myopia. Some appear to have good posture, but maybe stiff necks from the pattern of visual tension that spreads chronically throughout the area.

Or maybe they have. I found these:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S004269891100188X
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-4-431-66959-3_11

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 05-18-2016

Smile Today is my lucky day, because after I corrected my all jaw and teeth issues my vision was good even with bad lighting conditions and without any glasses at all for FOR HOURS, so it's quite extended period of time, I almost want to cry from happiness Smile. At the end of the day I felt that my eyes worked like never before, so I'm still planing to wear low prescription glasses, but I will walk more ofter without them from this day Smile. What blown me away is how fast entire skin on my face started streething and moving after this jaw and teeth correction. Before it looked to me, that my left eye was higher than the right one, but now they are perfectly horizontal to meSmile. Also my whole face shape has changed, I have full smile now, and just cant belive how attractive I look now Smile, so symmetrical face, well I really like myself now Smile. No wonder that I had astigmatism with so much horizontally misaligned eyes, because I was walking with constant muscle strain on my entire face.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - centertime - 06-01-2016

I wonder if conscious walking and seeing did the same trick what you achieved.
Just doing walking and looking with more dedication and involvement.
Being more present in body.

RE: SUCCESS :), after 5 years with no luck - Paul888 - 06-12-2016

Centertime@ Being more calm down and present in your body WORKS, but certain posture conditions must be meet first.

I will try to explain for you two different types of vision habits, and I hope you will get what I mean. Listen, in order to keep your eyes relaxed YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO USE THEM, not avoid using them. You must start looking for smallest and smallest details possible, not avoding looking at world with constant fear that you will strain your eyesight from looking at details (that's popular misconception). But there's a HUGE difference between looking at smallest details with strain, and with relaxation, and relaxed vision habit requires learning being present in your body.

1- Looking at details with strained vision habit - when person with bad vision and bad spine condition will look at some object in the distance, like tree for example, that tree will be blurry and without details. Because that persion have collapsed spine, all body muscles are strained because of that, including eye muscles. Because of that vision quality is constantly bad and tired, and for that person the only way to see better is by eye squinting. So to see smaller details that person can manipulate eyesight, squint eyes in order to see a little bit better for a second, but right after that vision quality drops down even more than before, and there's a feeling of tiredness in eye muscles. That's strained vision habit.

2- Looking at details with relaxed vision habit - when person with the same bad vision BUT WITH FIXED POSTURE will look at some big object in the distance like tree, that tree will be blurry BUT ONLY FOR A SECOND OR TWO. Because this person has correct posture his eye muscles can relax and lenghteen easly, and when entire vision is no longer constantly strained fluctuations starts (vision changes very quickly in each second). So DURING FIRST COUPLE OF SECONDS that person will look at tree and see nothing but blurrines, but thanks to fluctuations entire tree sharpness will be fluctuating, and depending on current mind relaxation level that fluctuation will rise up or go down. Different mind relaxation levels change eyesight quality in real time without squinting eyes, so more mind relaxation and calming improve vision, until that blurry tree become more detailed and clear. During that time eyes will not focus on anything particular, you should slowly gaze around that object (shift around that object, but never squint or try to see better, just the opissite, meaning relax more and let go of the need of saying good). If feels relaxing to eye muscles (no tirednes feeling unlike squinting) and as soon as details starts poping-up on that tree, eyes are drown to look at them with central fixation point. Literally eyes start bombarding entire object with small and rapid saccadic movements in  look at every small detail posssible, and that motion relax eye muscles even more. Some years ago I have seen on YT pilot eye tracker used during waliking in grocery shop (maybe you still can find that YT movie somewhere), and I was amazed how rapidly healthy eyes are using central fixation point, and now I know how that this pilot eye tracker was indeed right, and this is exactly how your vsion habit should look like Smile. Our eyes are made to work, and look for smallest details possible with rapid movements (but without squinting, that's the difference), not avoid looking at objects. That's relaxed vision habit, and the best thing is, you can not only feel relaxation in your eye muscles from using relaxed vision habit (and by looking for smallest details possible like that), but witch each time your eyes will focus faster and faster (blurry objects will become clear faster and faster with each focus). At one point from doing that routine you will ignite long persion of vison improvement, and with every new ignition that imprevement time period it's longer and longer. So there's a feeling that each day that you really improving something, and you should have no doubts that your vision is improving.

The real problem for people is, that they cant see fluctuations yet. People like that are walking with strained muscles, and so their vision remains the same 99.9% of time, and for person like that mind relaxation alone will not help much. That person should focus on improving their posture until fluctuations will kick in (teeths are the most important thing to fix).