MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Central Fixation - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Central Fixation - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Central Fixation (/showthread.php?tid=2795)

Central Fixation - elias - 07-08-2014

Some people have issues on understanding what central fixation means, I think that looking a while into this picture might sum it all up Smile

[Image: mmwxt1.jpg]

RE: Central Fixation - Aureus - 07-08-2014

I started to look at it and couldn't take my gaze off the image. So after one hour of starring, I got one dioptre more and I'm cursing the one who posted it. Angry

RE: Central Fixation - elias - 07-12-2014

(07-08-2014, 04:31 PM)Aureus Wrote: I started to look at it and couldn't take my gaze off the image. So after one hour of starring, I got one dioptre more and I'm cursing the one who posted it. Angry

Sorry if that caused you trouble. Starring always moves attention out of the center. I think that if you blink and let your mind find its center might be better. Sorry again.

RE: Central Fixation - Aureus - 07-12-2014

Just kidding, man. Angel

People on this forum are deadly serious. I think we would all improve faster if we had more humour here.

RE: Central Fixation - hammer - 07-12-2014

Yes, but you don't need to look at the center all the time.
You can very well imagine the center for a while and look at something else,
then go back and look at the center again.
This is the power of imagination, that is why imagination is so necessary for vision.

I would suggest this figure instead and you guys will see more of inner happiness !

[Image: 1341194820_Pam%20Amos%20-%20Daisy%20Chain%202592.jpg]

RE: Central Fixation - elias - 07-12-2014

That image is wonderful, thanks for posting it.