MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. (/showthread.php?tid=2899)

My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - rapidace - 11-01-2014

At one time around 4 years straight I've been on my computer everyday and then leave the computer for part time work for 5 days. I walked around the store and look and see the book's title, their name, their picture etc,I didn't at all focus at my iPhone for 6 hours straight, and I realize my eyesight has recover so great that I wouldn't believe it, the thing is that. The recovery comes without your knowing, it just like why my sight suddenly cleared up. I can see for a whole day, and the thought are so cleared and I feel the beauty of everything. But when I soon stop my job, and face my computer, I came back. I need to get In distance to see clearly. I don't wear spec, my vision is -1.75 both and -0.75 for astigmatism I refer the Chinese saying that blood circulation are important and may recover your vision, so that may be the reason as I walk and see without stopping for 6 hours straight, and I found it happen on the 3rd day and close up a day after I stopped working. I hope someone can share this method to else where, because it's real for me.

Method:
1. Walk around without stopping, for hours. (My leg ache I know)
2. Notice the interesting stuff slowly. (I keep looking at the books cover, author name etc, and arrange the box, never rest)
3. Do it naturally not to mention to yourself it's a training

RE: My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - Paul888 - 01-04-2015

If you walk it's easier to not strain your spine and muscles around your neck, because of that your eye muscles can relax itself without mechanical relaxation (palming etc.), thats why you can see better. I wrote about that in my topic.

RE: My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - Bifocal - 01-06-2015

(11-01-2014, 11:53 PM)rapidace Wrote: At one time around 4 years straight I've been on my computer everyday and then leave the computer for part time work for 5 days. I walked around the store and look and see the book's title, their name, their picture etc,I didn't at all focus at my iPhone for 6 hours straight, and I realize my eyesight has recover so great that I wouldn't believe it, the thing is that. The recovery comes without your knowing, it just like why my sight suddenly cleared up. I can see for a whole day, and the thought are so cleared and I feel the beauty of everything. But when I soon stop my job, and face my computer, I came back. I need to get In distance to see clearly. I don't wear spec, my vision is -1.75 both and -0.75 for astigmatism I refer the Chinese saying that blood circulation are important and may recover your vision, so that may be the reason as I walk and see without stopping for 6 hours straight, and I found it happen on the 3rd day and close up a day after I stopped working. I hope someone can share this method to else where, because it's real for me.

Throw those glasses away. It sounds to me that you have pseudo myopia,and it you continue to wear them ,it will turn into axial myopia ,where by your eyes will become elongated,which then will require even stronger glasses.
Method:
1. Walk around without stopping, for hours. (My leg ache I know)
2. Notice the interesting stuff slowly. (I keep looking at the books cover, author name etc, and arrange the box, never rest)
3. Do it naturally not to mention to yourself it's a training

RE: My Eyesight Recover! Just a few days. - shadowman724 - 02-11-2015

I think you need to focus on the way you work, when sitting in front of your computer. I could guess that you are putting too much strain on your body parts (neck, shoulders,...) and eventually your eyes. I'm just guessing.