MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... (/showthread.php?tid=3043)

Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - Sage - 03-25-2015

I'm looking for software that breaks the habit of fixation by moving the desktop window according to set parameters of range, speed, and motion.

There was a software called "swing windows" that did something like this.

I'm looking for something similar for Mac.

Does anyone know of something like this?

RE: Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - Aureus - 03-26-2015

To stay on the line:

I'm looking for a free program (for Windows XP) that can alert me: "You've been using the computer for half an hour already. It's time to get up and do some stretches."

RE: Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - Sage - 03-27-2015

(03-26-2015, 03:23 PM)Aureus Wrote: To stay on the line:

I'm looking for a free program (for Windows XP) that can alert me: "You've been using the computer for half an hour already. It's time to get up and do some stretches."

On the Mac I simply use countdown widgets on the dashboard. There must be something similar for XP, as countdown timers are so ubiquitous.

RE: Looking For Vision Improvment Software Like 'Swing Windows' For MAC... - wtfgod - 04-06-2015

Few questions:

What is this program supposed to help with?

What settings do you use?

Are there any more programs like this? Say something that increases/decreases text size?