MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hi - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Hi - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Hi (/showthread.php?tid=3213)

Hi - JCheng - 04-23-2016

Hey all!

I recently joined this community as I wanted to improve my vision.  I've ordered a book on eyesight improvement and I'm about to start my path to vision improvement! I just want to introduce myself to the community.

RE: Hi - mekimekimek - 08-02-2016

(04-23-2016, 08:48 AM)JCheng Wrote: Hey all!

I recently joined this community as I wanted to improve my vision.  I've ordered a book on eyesight improvement and I'm about to start my path to vision improvement! I just want to introduce myself to the community.

Welcome!!
And greetings!!

I newbie too.
I want clear my eyes too because too much reading.

Hopefully your eyes can clearly as soon as possible!! Shy

RE: Hi - mekimekimek - 08-02-2016

JCheng
Hey all!

I recently joined this community as I wanted to improve my vision. I've ordered a book on eyesight improvement and I'm about to start my path to vision improvement! I just want to introduce myself to the community.

Welcome!!
And greetings!!

I newbie too.
I want clear my eyes too because too much reading.

Hopefully your eyes can clearly as soon as possible!!

RE: Hi - David - 08-03-2016

Hey, great to see a few new names in here!