MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Need encouagement and support - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Need encouagement and support - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Need encouagement and support (/showthread.php?tid=3243)

Need encouagement and support - Riy - 08-10-2016

Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.
I was -4 and -3.75 few months ago.and now -2 In both eyes.
Im getting clear flashes quiet frequently, mostly in the mornings, lasting for minutes.
I doing long swings and chart reading.
During clear flashes, I can see double in the chart which then becomes perfect and clear.
If I raise my eyebrows, while closing eyes n breathe out n open,everything becums clear for few minutes, is this wrong to do?
I want to go down from -2 soon.sumtimes I want to give up too Sad. Need lil guidance.thank u Heart

RE: Need encouagement and support - moody - 08-15-2016

(08-10-2016, 09:51 PM)Riy Wrote: Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.
Im getting clear flashes quiet frequently, mostly in the mornings, lasting for minutes.
During clear flashes, I can see double in the chart which then becomes perfect and clear.
If I raise my eyebrows, while closing eyes n breathe out n open,everything becums clear for few minutes, is this wrong to do?
I want to go down from -2 soon.sumtimes I want to give up too Sad. Need lil guidance.thank u Heart

Keep going cuz u improved a lot so why stop now

RE: Need encouagement and support - David - 08-16-2016

Welcome!

Actions get tied together in compound movements. When you raise your eyebrows, you're probably also doing other things you don't realize.

RE: Need encouagement and support - Jag Uar - 08-18-2016

(08-10-2016, 09:51 PM)Riy Wrote: Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.

Plz describe in brief - what all you practiced and how often
Thanks
NP

RE: Need encouagement and support - Riy - 08-30-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:39 AM)Jag Uar Wrote:

Plz describe in brief - what all you practiced and how often
Thanks
NP
I did
*chart reading
Reading the eyechart, one by one and then both toghether for 30 minutes.
*finger swing
Swing head side to side while observin oppositional movement with 1  finger Infont of my face .
*long swing.
*tracing and observing shapes of objects around me
I would look at any object.example clock.look around the circular edge of the clock, while noticing the edge look sharper n clear than the rest.then close my eyes n visualize and d the same thing, itl b more clearer.
*read vehicle numbers and signs on the road.
When I started bates method excersise with brock string for a month or so.

I noticed a big improvement when I let go few negative memories from my past where I wasnt very happy.
I used to slouch , but things are better when I keep my neck In good posture.

RE: Need encouagement and support - lovycrop - 08-31-2016

Thank you so much for the information.