MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hello! Looking for some advice and support - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Hello! Looking for some advice and support - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Hello! Looking for some advice and support (/showthread.php?tid=3254)

Hello! Looking for some advice and support - TheSlyFawkes - 09-04-2016

Hello my name is Jacob, I'm 25 and have been wearing glasses for Nearsightedness since I was 12; I've just recently started doing research into naturally repairing my eyes and regaining my vision but have been having troubles on finding which exercises to start with or where to begin, it's all a bit overwhelming. Thank you

RE: Hello! Looking for some advice and support - Nancy - 09-05-2016

(09-04-2016, 09:25 PM)TheSlyFawkes Wrote: Hello my name is Jacob, I'm 25 and have been wearing glasses for Nearsightedness since I was 12; I've just recently started doing research into naturally repairing my eyes and regaining my vision but have been having troubles on finding which exercises to start with or where to begin, it's all a bit overwhelming. Thank you

The purpose of any exercise is not to get better at the exercise, but to nudge you toward using your vision in a more healthy way. http://www.iblindness.org/2024/which-vision-exercise-relaxation-and-awareness/.

RE: Hello! Looking for some advice and support - TheSlyFawkes - 09-05-2016

Thank you for that article, I fear you may be right about the practicing excsercises without fully understanding what the point is, I've been doing research about natural vision healing and am curious If Bershak's method in combination with bates is a more logical practice due to focusing on not just the relaxation aspect of natural healing but also exercising your extraocular muscles to help reshape the eye.