MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Relaxation - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Relaxation - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Relaxation (/showthread.php?tid=3274)

Relaxation - Joe100 - 10-27-2016

I'm having trouble relaxing. I find myself getting stressed out too easily.I have been suffering from fatigue for a lot of years and this probably has a lot to do with it. I'm not sure of all the reasons.

Would like to hear of suggestions of how to deal with this.
I am also looking for someone to help on the physical side to see what might be wrong. I gave u0p on conventional doctors and looking for something natural.

With this stress is there any point in continuing with the eyesight improvement?

Joe

RE: Relaxation - Nancy - 10-30-2016

(10-27-2016, 09:04 PM)Joe100 Wrote: I'm having trouble relaxing. I find myself getting stressed out too easily.I have been suffering from fatigue for a lot of years and this probably has a lot to do with it. I'm not sure of all the reasons.

Would like to hear of suggestions of how to deal with this.
I am also looking for someone to help on the physical side to see what might be wrong. I gave u0p on conventional doctors and looking for something natural.

With this stress is there any point in continuing with the eyesight improvement?

Joe

Joe, don't give up and you are not alone. I've found for myself and my vision clients that reducing stress with practices like regular meditation, or journalling, or exercise, are essential to feeling calm and seeing well. Right now I'm at a workshop on understanding and dealing with trauma, with people finding they are holding body tension from old events they haven't fuly processed, just pretended they were OK and moved on, with the tension firmly held in the body, sometimes for decades.

Everyone deserves a relaxed productive life, and this includes relaxed vision. Notice your strain, find the techniques which work for you to let it go, and get help with this if you need it.