MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions (/showthread.php?tid=396)

Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - Silvergoose - 06-01-2007

Hi - When I achieve clearer vision , which can last 10 minutes or so , I get a new a set of tensions across my forehead .  As these accompany better eyesight are they strain tensions ?  .  I cannot find Dr Bates  writing about these so how do I manage them ?  - Thankyou Robin

Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - BlackEyes - 06-01-2007

I think it was the tension which was already their, but you just felt it because your muscles got relaxed.

Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - David - 06-01-2007

It also could be muscles or other things making an adjustment after the whole area has been warped in tension for so many years. When people have clear flashes, a lot of tension temporarily drops away from the face and other parts of the body.

David

Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions - Silvergoose - 06-02-2007

When I first started palming I found that after a while I had to adjust my palms , my face having changed shape as I relaxed . I am not the incredible hulk and looked just the same in the mirror but I felt distorted being pulled out of shape .
I will think of these new tensions as good ones pulling me into shape and ignore the discomfort .

Thankyou

Robin