MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hello everyone - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Hello everyone - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=458)

Hello everyone - theseer - 07-12-2007

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but familiar with the ideas of natural vision improvement for many years now.

I can't find a test post folder, so I suppose this will have to do. Smile

Anyway, looking forward to sharing and discussing ideas with everyone here.

Cheers.

Re: Hello everyone - Jason - 07-13-2007

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Perhaps you could tell us about your experiences with NVI?

Jason

Re: Hello everyone - theseer - 07-13-2007

Hi Jason,

I used to run a vision improvement web site on various servers until its current home. Used to host a forum like this one too, but it got overrun by spam and some disputes. So I had to stop that, then I stumbled upon this place.

I was interested in the topic around 1998 and bought most of the books at the time. My personal experience so far is that not everyone will see results beyond temporary relief. I only improved about -0.5D. But I've heard some amazing and inspiring stories from others.

That's why I'm continuing with my web site. Smile

Re: Hello everyone - David - 07-13-2007

Oh, so that's your site! I posted on your forum a little. I remember checking it out again only a couple months ago. Come to think of it, your forum was what inspired me to start this forum a year and a half ago, so really we could say that you're the one to thank for this.

David

Re: Hello everyone - theseer - 07-13-2007

haha really? Glad to have contributed in some way, great to see you continue the good work then. Smile

Running a forum takes up a fair amount of time and effort, so kudos to you David!