MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
An afterglow - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
An afterglow - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: An afterglow (/showthread.php?tid=615)

An afterglow - xavier - 12-23-2007

Well i was lying on my bed looking up at the ceiling light, which is about moderate strength? with a white-yellow glow, just for fun,
Then after about a minute or two, i closed my eyes and tried to palm, and I saw the neon-green glow of the light in the blackness of the vision. Is this harmful?

Re: An afterglow - marlon - 12-24-2007

I get the same result. I don't think it's harmful though. It disappears within a few minutes right?

Re: An afterglow - David - 12-24-2007

It's an afterimage, not harmful.

Dave