MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Vision for Life...? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Vision for Life...? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Vision for Life...? (/showthread.php?tid=81)

Vision for Life...? - Advantage - 04-26-2006

Anyone ever tried this program? It makes references to Bates and cites info from his magazine...

Re: Vision for Life...? - David - 04-26-2006

I've never seen the program myself, but their website has had a history of purposely misleading advertising, having to do with research they referenced and a limited time offer. I find hyped-up internet-style marketing distasteful enough to turn off any interest I may have had. It pretty much stops there as far as I'm concerned - after looking at their site I feel like I want to take a shower. Sorry about the negativity, but that's how I feel.

But that's all I'll say about it, and by all means, if you pursue it, this Side Topics forum would be a great place to post about it.

Dave

Re: Vision for Life...? - Advantage - 04-26-2006

It's a really good program. I was wonderinf if anyone tried it