MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Real Nature of Reality - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
The Real Nature of Reality - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Real Nature of Reality (/showthread.php?tid=816)

The Real Nature of Reality - elias - 05-25-2008

Hello,

Everyone I have not been here for sometime as i have been exploring better and more effective ways to overcome the habit of straining.
One important thing I realized is the fact that what is this reality we are looking to is anyway? If we want to see it clear we must know the nature of the reality we want to see clear to understand how to see it.

What I feel when getting stabilized clear flashes is the fact that this world seems do dreamlike and soft. So I concluded that one aspect of the reality we are facing is softness. Soft, so that can be molded by the mind.

Another thing I want to mention is the subatomic particles, which do indeed behave strangely according to quantum mechanics and are moving all the time. For example consider a neutrino be a smallest particle ever which has zero mass, consider it be the only thing that exists, which can travel with infinite speed and can indeed create the physical reality we are facing. So what is this neutrino?

Neutrino is the particle we are seeing one at a time which is moving all the time so as our eye moves, and this neutrino is weightless so our eyes shouldn't feel any weight too, and this is the relaxed state of perfect vision, which constantly aligns it self with the neutrino which is moving all the time.

SO IMAGINE A SINGLE NEUTRINO CREATING REALITY WITH INFINITE SPEED TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION. EVERY TIME YOU START STRAINING WHICH CAN BE INDICATED BY THE WAY YOU FEEL, FOCUS ON THE SMALLEST POSSIBLE PARTICLE, WHICH IS THE NEUTRINO TO MAKE THEM RELAX ONCE AGAIN, BECAUSE THE WHOLE REALITY IS CREATED BY ONLY A SINGLE NEUTRINO, ONE CAN NOT SEE MORE THAN ONE NEUTRINO AT A TIME, BECAUSE THERE EXISTS ONLY ONE

Elias

Re: The Real Nature of Reality - Oleg K. - 05-25-2008

Er... Isn't it way simpler just to imagine a swinging black period?

It seems that you are trying to go the long and inefficient way by inventing your own theories and trying to "explore better and more effective ways", whereas you just have to follow the simple instructions. Dr. Bates stated many times that such patients delay their cure. You are overcomplicating. Believe my own experience, I also thought I could outperform Dr. Bates, but I was terribly wrong. The understanding of the theories will come later.

Just ask yourself why can't you use the simple methods described by Dr. Bates, that already proved to be the most efficient? I guess because you don't know how to practice them correctly. The way out of this situation is to keep practicing, pick up another technique of Bates method, and then try again later.

Re: The Real Nature of Reality - elias - 05-25-2008

Yes!

Bates is right about the black period! it is the smallest possible particle in the universe! Which I call it the Neutrino.
Thanks for reminding me to use the Bates method. Bates method is very good, but one big problem that people are facing nowadays is too many set of false beliefs which make them get stressed and strained. Although Bates method makes vision better, but it wouldn't last so long unless one drops some destructive beliefs which make one stressed. Almost all of vision problems have an underlying belief which makes it so, which in order to get permanent results that belief must be dropped too.
If one can accept the belief that the only thing that exists is only one neutrino or a period as Bates suggests vision improves at a much faster rate.

Elias

Re: The Real Nature of Reality - David - 05-25-2008

I kind of like the idea. It's similar to an idea I was using a long time back - being responsible for only one speck at a time, the smallest invisible point, and everything else will be taken care of. Looking around with that idea in mind can be a big relief. A black dot is still something of size, and it seems like something so small to be of no size is better.

Dave

Re: The Real Nature of Reality - clarknight - 05-26-2008

That sounds so simple, easy.
No stress = clear eyesight

Re: The Real Nature of Reality - elias - 06-06-2008

Friends take a look at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-S3c1U4FPA&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-S3c1U4 ... re=related</a><!-- m -->