MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Confirmation that it works? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Confirmation that it works? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Confirmation that it works? (/showthread.php?tid=833)

Confirmation that it works? - AnonymousLex - 06-05-2008

I was walking down a road one day and I decided to look around by turning my head from left to right by quite a wide angle and thinking to myself about observing motion in the opposite direction. I did this for about five minutes, and after I stopped I noticed my vision had improved drastically for about 30 seconds afterwards (I could see the telephone number of a shop that is normally a blur to me, as I take this road often). Was this a coincidence or was it as a result of looking around?

Re: Confirmation that it works? - Kazekage - 06-05-2008

It shows that you were able to demonstrate that the swing is a rest, and cures the sight!