MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) (/showthread.php?tid=839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - Varangian - 07-03-2008

Hello Jaylince185,

John told me that at -6 diopters it can be reduced perhaps not perfect but it may.

Everything may be scam... but using this approach may mean that you don't try anything and 10 years from now we would hear about this invention that can be succeeding worldwide and we had the opportunity and we would regret we didn't try it....

I am going for it as well whether Jaycline or not goes for it..... I'm in correspondence with John and Hilda (the one from qiqong). Hilda didn't sound like trying to sell. She somehow said that it works but needs something like the bathes methods or chinese methods to completely heal.

I need that extra courage so that I can be independent from the glasses. Capable of working all day without the glasses. I already tried doing it. However when I found this I stopped. Then I can invest in the Bathes

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - overkill - 07-03-2008

jay, I think I may have a spare copy of the book. If not I can copy parts and shoot it over. I will let you know when I get home later today. Where would I be mailing it ?

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - jaylc185 - 07-03-2008

hey varangian.

Even if the procedure didn't fully cure your -6, you could still keep hammering away the bates method and I'm sure that would compensate
for any further myopia you have.

overkill..

hey thanks
hopefully you have the book.

if you were to send it you would be sending it to the Riverside Count area in Southern California
hopefully i am not too far away!

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - itsme - 07-03-2008

Hi Jay. My plan IS to do Ortho C, but I can't do it right now.. I'm thinking sometime next year, maybe sooner, but
not this season.

Just MHO, It would be best if you could get the entire book, not just sections.. because it explains indepth on
how to use your eyes correctly, what makes the muscles tense by "trying to see". Since you are young, maybe
John could help you out there, I don't know.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and your progress should you go for it!

Regards, Its me Smile

hey itsme

You say that it has all the necessary things about the eye.

But I already have Quackenbush's book relearning to see and Jacob LIberman "take off your glasses andsee"

Buy this book is clearly a waste of time. Also the way to use your eyes pretty much dominates the 'bates method' search page on google.

I just need the contacts part.

But yeh, perhaps John
Or perhaps overkill if he manages to find it.

jay, okay I can hardly believe this. I have found two copies. I can send one to you. However, there's a chart as sell which I have only one copy of. It looks like a standard optician's eyesight testing chart with letters on it. If you need that I'll scan it and sent it over. Do you want to post your address here ? I'll try to get it in the mail Saturday.

That would be excellent Overkill

thanks alot

my email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Jaylc185@hotmail.com">Jaylc185@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

If you could scan the part about receiving and using the contacts, that would be great.
Also the exercises that are situated with the contacts.

I probably already know everything else featured in the book. Or at least seventy five percent.
Or it is probably written in one of the books I own. or on the internet

anyway... cool, thanks,

look forwarding to receiving it.

jay, I see that you replied to my message while I was editing it. After posting the first message I poked around and actually found my second copy of the book.

hey overkill
nice work, glad you found it.

I will send you a private message showing my address.

Of course you can understand the reasons why I will send a private message...

because Varangian and itsme are well known stalkers/pedophiles and if clarknight
gets a hold of my address she might invade my house and attempt to kill me
with her bates method sword.

Forget the eyechart I don't need it.

Would you like me to compensate for the book your sending me?

I could either
a) send it back when I'm done
b) send you one of my books: "regain your vision naturally" "take off your glasses and see" "The Secret" (the secret isn't an eye book, but it is inspirational)
c) somehow give you how much money you feel compensates the book.
or d) pay for the shipping

Thanks for your help.
and i predict you are comfortable with sending to Southern California?

jay, I have no problem sending it to CA, and you don't need to give me anything for it. To be honest I didn't pay for it anyway. It was sent to me based on the assumption that the first one got lost - then I suddenly got two of them in the mail !

I am hoping this system will help my daughter. If you can tell us all how it works it will give us a better idea of what we are dealing with.

Hey overkill

Yes, once i start ortho C, i will give you a very detailed explanation day-by-day on what is going on.

Thank goodness you decided to come to this site.

I look forward to receiving the book from you and getting on with the procedure right away.

thanks for your help

p.s. Varangian, itsme, and clarknight in my previous post, I was just joking about you guys being stalkers etc... hehe.

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - Varangian - 07-04-2008

lol obviously you were joking... hehe.... we might be btw ;P

btw you mentioned about exercises ? what exercises? there aren't any exercises I suppose or not?

There's something which I cannot understand.... these Ortho C lenses are RGP lenses type right? How are they made? Specifically by John or on how to use them in a different method?

They seem to be built on the already existing Ortho K... but it's still a mystery on how it really works.. (non technical perhaps). On his website he describes in his proofs about his invention.. but it seemed to be always comparing with the Ortho K. Couldn't really get the grasp...

maybe itsme can give us an insight... or perhaps I should buy the book but I think I will buy something completely irrelevant to me.

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - itsme - 07-04-2008

Hi. The contacts are custom made/ordered to fit you. The brand mentioned is the Boston EO. It is the flatness, diameter and thickness of the lens that makes it individual for each person. "When you have an Ortho C lens on and look into the
distance it directly loosens the oblique muscles and stimulates the rectus muscles. But it also indirectly entices the ciliary muscle to relax. So the attempt to produce a direct change in the curvature of the eyeball will also create an indirect change in
the curvature of the lens. When the retina entices the focal point to move, it is an indirect change in curvature, and
it is due to the lens becoming less bulge."

Regards, Itsme Smile

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - overkill - 07-05-2008

jay, the book is in the mail. The clerk said it would be 6-9 days in transit (I think). I am guessing you may receive it by next weekend.

I don't know if I mentioned that the book is the 2004 edition. I think there may be a newer one out, but I don't know if there are any substantive differences - does anyone know ?

Re: Orthoculogy (Ortho C) - itsme - 07-05-2008

Overkill I have the 2007 edition but I don't know what's different or been added... I guess Jay might mention to
John that he has 2004 and ask if there's anything important that he's missing..

Regards, Its me Smile