MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Definitly got somthing. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Definitly got somthing. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Definitly got somthing. (/showthread.php?tid=868)

Definitly got somthing. - abo - 06-28-2008

I just got my first inkling of improvement.. albiet only momentarily. I put my palms over my eyes with my eyes closed, and imagined the blackness while breathing out trying to relax. First of all my eyes felt kind of funny while doing it, kind of like they were coming out of my head.So i relaxed a bit more and opened my eyes and looked over at my snellen chart. I normally cant see the 6/60 letter at 10 feet away, but I was sitting at 15 feet and I distinctively saw that it was an E. Still blurry but I could make it out, I actually yelled out "hey!" but then it slowly went all blurry again. But now im all excited!! Smile

Re: Definitly got somthing. - itmightsurpriseyou - 06-29-2008

Congradulations! It is pretty exciting. Take what you can get, accept what you can see and know that you are making progress. When I started I used to tell people about it, but I am very selective who I tell now. I never found a shortage of people telling me what I am not able to do. If I had listened to the people at my last job, I never would have went to school. Only those willing to put the time in to the Bates Method will see progress. The others say they gave it a try and it is bunk. How long did you palm and how often do you do it? How long have you been doing the Bates Method?

Re: Definitly got somthing. - abo - 06-29-2008

I started shifting and sunning only last week. This was my first time palming.. I think thats why I may have gotten such a good result, since I wasnt actually trying to do anything. Now when i palm I tend to be "looking for" results, and relaxing doesn't come as naturally. Ive started palming anytime I feel any sort of tension in or around my head. It does wonders to relieve headaches too. I do it for about 2-3 mintues usually after ive tried shifting.

One thing im going to try is doing a really long palm as im lying in bed trying to sleep.

Now that ive had a result its a little bit less discouraging when people tell me its not possible. I never argue, i usually just shrug and smile now.

Re: Definitly got somthing. - infinitewolf - 07-13-2008

Quote:Now that ive had a result its a little bit less discouraging when people tell me its not possible. I never argue, i usually just shrug and smile now.
I hate hearing stuff like that. one person who was very close to me, said that I can't cure myself.

my mental response: don't tell me what I can't do.

Re: Definitly got somthing. - hasarin - 09-10-2008

Good to hear you got clear flash.
IMHO, Most of the time you will get _clearer_ vision (not necessarily _clear_ vision) temporarily after 5-6 minutes of relaxed palming.