MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Heroes - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Heroes - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Heroes (/showthread.php?tid=933)

Heroes - harold08 - 08-02-2008

Its the best tv series for me except for Friend of course. I love the show, and i cant wait for season 3 on september Smile Anyone else here who watches it ?

Re: Heroes - Jason - 08-04-2008

I do!!! omg I LOVE that show, it's actually the only TV show that I watch! I'm so excited for season 3! ;D

Re: Heroes - harold08 - 08-05-2008

Hey if u want, i can tell u wot happens in epidsode 1 season 3 lol all of it. But there is a video on youtube where someone sneaked and filmed the first 14mins of epidsode ( bad quality cos only like half of the screen)
Here-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yOKfqw_mjI

Re: Heroes - aurum-femina - 08-05-2008

I love the show! I keep forgetting to tune in a lot of the time, so I'm a little bit lost on the story. I'll just have to see if Blockbuster has the DVDs. :)

Re: Heroes - harold08 - 08-13-2008

Who do you think is the hottest actress? Hayden Panettiere lol Smile second is Ali Larter

Re: Heroes - harold08 - 09-28-2008

yes season 3 Smile