MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Rishi's treatment - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Rishi's treatment - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Rishi's treatment (/showthread.php?tid=985)

Rishi's treatment - BlackEyes - 10-07-2008

Hello all,

I've heard about an Italian guy name Rishi who got his vision cured using the bates method but I couldn't put my hand on his story, what methods did he extactly use or any details about how he cured himself. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Rishi's treatment - otto - 10-07-2008

Rishi has a yahoo group called PerfectSight. I have also heard he was cured, but so are a lot of people. If you join his group and are not strictly observant of the words of Dr. William Bates, prepare to be ostracized and insulted. You have been warned.