Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blinking,clear flashes and eye tension
I was very accurate with my conclusions about blinking Smile I have contacted eye doctor and he said that I have almost dry eye symptom. I was asked to blink 2 times very fast and with my eyes opened he counts seconds until eyes wanted to blink. Perfecty healthy eye needs to blink after around 10-12 seconds because tear film stays much longer uncut. My eyes blinked after 6 seconds and everything below 5 means dry eye and it is serious condition he said. SO I was preety close, I think that my way of blinking helped me a litle last few days, before them my eyes wanted to blink after every 2-3 seconds Smile He instruct me to buy eyedrops with artificial tears that helps to sustain tear film for much longer and allow damaged cornea to repair because if your allow cornea to be exposed without tear film, this area begins to wear/devastate. Thats why Kalina experience tears, it is a last safety mechanism of our eyes, eyes desperately needs to water exposed cornea !! And if you keep this condition for longer (by blinking unfully, dont contact eye doctor etc) you could damage your cornea very seriously !!!

Lets end this topic, and I say this especialy for Kalina, think about stoping hurting your eyes with this quickly and unfinished blinks and buy yourself artificial tears or contact your eye doctor. Healty eye needs to blinks fully (uper and below eyelids must slip because this help tremendously to glue/paste tear film). Just dont use force of your face muscles to blink because this is real hard blinking Smile Paul Anderson in his quide was seriously wrong, he wrote that if your eyes feel tired and starts to water after his recomended way of blinking that must be a good sign. His conclusion about blinking (as an indicator of straining to see) was wrong, you clear flashes ends not because you blink in a wrong way (straining to see), clear flash ends because eye muscles arnt strengh and flexible enough to give you beter eyesight for longer !! Mechanicaly efforts to keep this clear flash period for longer(by doing unfinished blinks) may result in beter eyesight (because eyes stays much longer during clear flash in streched position and this starts the mechanism of eye recorvery) but on other hand it hurts your eyes/tear film. The only way to sustain clear flashes for longer is by use of emotions and relaxation not by supresing natural way of blinking. Norbekov wrote about that and I experienced this for myslef because after every day I could see noticably beter with whetever blinks I liked just by proper use of emotions/(curing my character and energy). What I have learned from this lesson ? Eye doctors arnt wrong in all areas, people make a mistake to believe whatever eye techer will tell or they read on the internet. But It is the best when you dont necesary ignore all eye doctors advices and if you especialy fallows all signals that your body is sending to you. You need to use your own mind and opinion to conclude if something that you are willing to do has a real good reasons and fundations.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - by pawel86ck - 09-06-2011, 05:36 AM