Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double vision, due to astigmatism?
Sorry for slow reply. I was posting quite a lot on here and needed to take a break. Anyway, that moon swing is beautiful and so relaxing. I loved it. I will definitely incorporate that into my eyesight agenda. I really liked the astigmatism wheel with the three lines on Clark Night's website that you suggested. It is really helping my right eye. I even managed to look at it without creating extra lines from astigmatism.

The hopping idea is a good one. I like David's story about the hot potatoes. I know what you mean about how the shifting can start hopping on the small letters purposely and then the eyes are able to relax meaning that the shifting has become a more natural affair. I like to think of a small black dot or imagine the tiny letters flickering (imagining the top part clear and black and then the bottom part). I try and tell myself that the bottom letters don't all look alike! One thing I've started to do before going to sleep is imagine the tiny F on my eye chart pulsating with central fixation. I really find this has helped me see it more now when I'm at my eye chart during the day. It also helps me relax and sleep better. I had read recently about someone in the Bates magazines imagining similar.

I'm patching up the :good eye" at the m0ment with strange results. The "bad eye" is definitely getting stronger and its vision is improving. However sometimes I have to abandon the patch because my vision starts to go all grey and pixelated. It's like my left eye hates being patched for too long. Also there was a haze over the right eye's vision which is still there but not as bad. It's like the vision is there under a fog that sometimes clears revealing the letters. I was reading an old success story about someone else patching up an eye and his bad eye was very stiff like mine too. At first mine was like a wonky supermarket trolley grooving into strange directions under certain limitations.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
double vision, due to astigmatism? - by lou_deg - 07-18-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by David - 09-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Imagineblack - 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM