Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery
I have worn glasses since I was 8 years old being short sighted. I am now 20 and my eyesight had continued to deteriorate over those 12 years. I began experimenting with the Bates method after getting very bad headaches constantly.
I got limited results, but not wearing glasses I felt amazing with no sore heads.
I hit a plateau so decided to study again on the method. I read (can't remember where) that perhaps our sight deteriorates as children as a way to protect ourselves from the harsh reality of life. I now realise how true this is.

While palming I sat thinking, trying to remember when I got glasses and what was happening at that time, and suddenly I found all these memories that I had buried. All these memories came flooding back in crisp detail.

When I was about 8 years old there was a fire at the school I was attending. We all got out safely, but the school was completely destroyed. We were moved around a lot to different places as we still had to go to school. As a young child it was difficult. I knew vaguely what had happened but could not fully remember this time of my life, until now.

When I opened my eyes things were clearer as they always are after palming. But this time it did not fade away. Over the next day my eyes went from -3.0d to -2.0d.
Remembering what was happening in our lives when we started wearing glasses will help alleviate the metal tension that cause eye strain.

I am now trying to improve my eyes to get rid of my glasses completely. Hit another plateau though, so any advise would be appreciated.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery - by somerandom10 - 04-14-2013, 11:27 AM