MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The SECRET for vision improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The SECRET for vision improvement
The question of one eye being weaker than another is something I've had to grapple with myself.

When I had my initial vision drop, my weaker eye dropped more than my stronger eye to where they both became the same. I did lots of looking down at the ground then looking into the distance alternating glancing outside, moving my head up and down slightly instead of my eyes. Down-straightahead-down-straightahead-down, etc. At most a second for each one.

My belief is that the long swings side to side are better when the eyes are equal, or at least under half a diopter difference between them. When the differences between the eyes are more than that, I prefer the alternating glancing I described, which forces your eyes to work together more by virtue of the "swing" being vertical(up and down) in the center of your field of vision.

I don't like covering an eye with your hand when reading the snellen or anything else for that matter. After being balanced for a little while, one of my eyes is now .25 weatker and every time I cover my stronger eye with my hand, it always seems to weaken the vision in my stronger eye just a tad. So I either close my strong eye or iif U use my hand, I cover it for only a second at a time.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
The SECRET for vision improvement - by Aethersky - 02-13-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by ted - 02-13-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by ted - 02-13-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by panda - 02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by panda - 02-14-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by Aureus - 07-20-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by Ricky - 07-20-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by Ricky - 07-21-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by Ricky - 08-22-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: The SECRET for vision improvement - by sleepmaster - 08-22-2014, 11:23 AM