Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Winter babies more myopic
Worked in Boston selling newspapers for a year. Had to get up at 5 a.m. 7 mornings week and work in the sun by the railroad tracks in section of South Boston. Got the sunlight for 4 hours. Was great! Felt my mood, health at its best.

I noticed some of the men, ladies were sunning with eyes closed as they waited for the train; they were facing the sun and moving the head side to side. I asked if they did this due to study of the Bates Method. They said no. They just did it naturally as a instinct. None wore glasses.

Miners working underground in artificial and dim light develop eye-vision problems. Still to this day, but its not as bad as it used to be in the old days before better lighting was invented.

Its possible that babies born in winter in areas in lower light might develop the sight to perfection a bit slower. The sight, eyes might grow faster... when the warmer season, brighter sunlight approaches. Along with more movement outdoors. If a sneaky eye doctor placed glasses on the baby; this would prevent the natural complete vision development.

Some very intelligent, KIND people who have studied and used the Bates Method for many years, 'successfully' help people on here for free;
Lets try to be respectful and allow free training on this forum.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Winter babies more myopic - by arocarty - 09-12-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Winter babies more myopic - by clarknight - 09-13-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: Winter babies more myopic - by clarknight - 09-13-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Winter babies more myopic - by Ricky - 09-13-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Winter babies more myopic - by David - 09-13-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Winter babies more myopic - by Nancy - 09-17-2014, 10:57 AM