Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonderful LASIK, is it?
Hi bkowalski, I have this similar situation with this friend of mine, she said right after the surgery, she experiences halos. But can already 'see'. Then I attended an evening function with her and I realised that she 'strained' to see some details on a door indoors about 15 m away from her when i can see it just right (with glasses at that time). That time I began to wonder about what kind of vision is she having.

5 months later she went overseas for tour, when she came back she told me ' she can't read the signboards along the roads'. I told her that she's just merely tired. She said no, even after a week she's back she still can't really see that well...

About a year later, when she realised that I was practicing the Bates method and benefiting from it, she was so excited about it. I then took the opportunity to ask her again how's her vision after LASIK, she said it's 'not as sharp as before' but 'still don't need glasses'. And she is not so open about it anymore. So I guess it's just one's luck if their vision really stays as it is. Cos as Dave mentioned, it's dynamic human tissue that is being burned off and who knows what happens after that.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by ROL - 02-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Re: Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by David - 02-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Re: Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by ROL - 02-12-2007, 03:14 AM
Re: Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by Urban - 02-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Re: Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by bkowalski - 02-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Re: Wonderful LASIK, is it? - by ROL - 02-13-2007, 06:08 PM