MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Plus Lens: Theory On Why It Hurts Some & Helps Others...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plus Lens: Theory On Why It Hurts Some & Helps Others...
(04-05-2015, 05:26 AM)sleepmaster Wrote: I don't know what vision she started with, but what I remember about how difficult a sample drivers vision test was for her, she seems to have one eye around -1 and another eye in the mid -1s, which is pretty decent actually. Even if it took her several decades.

One thing Bates and plus lens stuff have in common is the use of imagination. Plus lens reading of blurry print just outside the blur point, utulizes imagining that blurry words are really clear versions of those words, albeit on a less conscious level.

Honestly, there are far too many writing books & spouting advice who haven't done it.

If she has not restored her vision, and if she has not actually tested plus lens training, then I find it morally wrong to be condemning it.

I've been fully transparent with my results. I'm not pretending to have all the answers. And wouldn't be so arrogant as to make a video against plus lens training when I myself haven't restored my own vision. And I myself haven't tested it.

What basis, Clare, do you come to your views?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus Lens: Theory On Why It Hurts Some & Helps Others... - by Sage - 04-05-2015, 10:36 AM