Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling down and don't want to give up
(07-06-2016, 05:41 PM)moody Wrote: Hello

I was doing the bates method since March 2015 and sometimes I had clear flashes and my vision is getting better but when  I went to  eye doctor today and did the exam for my eyes he said my eyes still the same -3.75. I believe my eyes are better so I felt very down I thought my eyes have improved  to at least -2 but I was wrong. I felt very down  because  one year went for nothing. I don't want to give up because I had very clear flashes for at least 5 seconds sometimes

If you have an eye chart you can measure your vision yourself. I don't know how the doctor measured you, but if he put the original prescription in front of your eyes, you would adapt to it. If you've read Bates you know vision is variable, sometimes better and sometimes worse. I'd just keep going. Eye doctors don't know everything. If you can see more than you could before, you have improved. Another factor may be increased anxiety in the doctor's office, which will make you see more poorly. I'm sure this played a part in my own history of stronger and stronger glasses when I was a kid. If you don't want to give up, don't! Clear flashes of 5 seconds are awesome -- congratulations!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
feeling down and don't want to give up - by moody - 07-06-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: feeling down and don't want to give up - by Nancy - 07-06-2016, 06:25 PM