Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shifting is very usefull, Practice till it becomes a a habit
Hi David,

I've written you in the past and you said once that when my vision returns to normal and stays permanent then I should e mail you. Well, I am so close to normal that I am not going to even worry about. The habits of perfect vision are starting to become part of my daily life. I notice that the habits come without thinking but I am aware that I automatically shift, blink and centralize. It's really cool. I stopped wearing glasses two years ago when I couldn't see road signs anymore. I was a bit angry about having to go to the eye doctor and getting stronger glasses. So I took it into my own hands and went the alternative Bate's road, which I have been completely satisfied with. Glasses were a always an inconvenience, always getting dirty, scratched and after a few days with new or cleaned lenses the objects I was looking at with glasses on always got blurrier. The doctors never gave me full strength glasses per my request. I work in loud chocolate factory in Germany( Milka) and I am starting to look around and see things written on walls and packages great distances away. I can see faces clearly too. But not always. It happens when I shift, the clear vision. I have never really experienced it fully but now I know the trick. Movement and centralizing . and blinking. Bates was right. DO the habits till perfect vision. I always wondered when the habits would become a part of me like knowing how to walk. I feel like I am reaching a new level in seeing. I can also read 1.5 fine print. I have never had a problem reading. I am also 42 and my right eye I believe is amblyoptic. I am working on that eye but it isn't easy and I am not stressed about it. Usually I can see with the amblyoptic eye but I have to concentate and learn to shift with it. I really don't palm but enjoy sunning but feel that the shifting is good. I just feel like I am winning and will win. I still see blur sometimes but I am starting to see less and less. LIke at work. I had a great day seeing and feeling normal. I am going to go to the eyedoctor only to get the eyeglass restriction removed, but that would be stressful. I did take a test for the work place, I passed the hearing test and the eye test with my left eye. THe right eye was flipping out. Normally I can see with it but that machine he made me stick my head into made it difficult for me to see. I can however see in 3D so my eyes do work together. So I am enjoying the great gift of the universe.

Peace

Michael

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Shifting is very usefull, Practice till it becomes a a habit - by sanborn - 02-14-2008, 03:41 AM