MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
improved in 15 minutes..a miracle in my life..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improved in 15 minutes..a miracle in my life..
hello friends,
First of all, a heartly thanks to "Bates", David and you all.
my name is Ajmer Handa.Here's my improvement story:
I was suffeing from myopia from 8 years.At first, it was -1.5 diopters in all.It kept on increasing each year while i am wearing glasses continuously.And now , the configuraion of my spectacule is :
-4.50 in right eye
-4.75 in left eye....(i don't know about astigmatism )
I came to know about Bates method from a library book named"Better eyesight without Glasses" from Dr. R.S. Aggarwal. It was a mere translation of Bates method in simple words.I observed the name "BATES" in many of its pages.I was too excited and started working on it.But after a hard work of twenty days. i left this method because there were no evidence of current world. and moreover it was a publication of1960's. I tried the phone no.s but they were expired.
After that i searched this on internet. i came to know about ur site.and read all posts in this site.I didn't give up the hope because i was reading each new entry into "success Stories"Section.

I have never got any feeling of improvement 10 days ago.Last week, i studied david's post remembering colour and then did palming and got an instantaneous clear vision.but the strain restored.But this flash make me believe that Bates method really works.

Two days later, i sat aganist the chart and started doing the central fixation with Shifting and swinging and i began to enjoy it.It was morning's 8:00 am and just then i did sunning with closed eyes. this filled my eyesb with a red colour and happines and when i opened eyes, i could see everything as clear as i have never seen from last 8 years.
Eyes were so relaxed. This clear vision was 20/20 and it remained for near about half an hour.
Now it's not permanent.But whenever i do some sunning and relaxation excercise, the flashes comes.And at least it also doesn't return to previous conditions. I will go to optician tomorrow for eyecheck-up. And i think that it will be cured permanently in some days.

I think i hav made it long enough,and sorry for the previous posts, i had not replied.I have Lot more questions to ask .
Just keep on guys, work on it, If one method doesn't work,try another. Read a success story and each time read the method before working on it...Questions,Congratulations...Welcomed.......
Dear Handa Yar,

Subject: Congratulations on your Success.

You are correct. Once you clear your Snellen to excellent (pass the DMV) you must continue
to monitor your Snellen to make certain you always read 1.8 cm letters at 6 meters.

Great success for you!

Otis
Thanks Otis,
It could not be possible without the help of you people,I think i hav improved a lot,although i am not good at remembering black..Bates says right, mind greatly controls the vision and when mind is relaxed,eyes are also relaxed..
i Have a lot of questions to ask,let me start up frm here :
!.DMV means ??
2. I want fine print and photographic type reduction, i know you know the link to this material...

I hav a suggestion, In each member's profile, there should be the indication to his present vision and vision some time ago, this will really helpful to new visitor myopes...
Bye for now..
Ajmer
Dear Ajmer,

DMV mean "Department of Motor Vehicles".

Why is that important? Because THEY set the REQUIRED visual standard for driving a car. And it
is NOT 20/20.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lowvisioncare.com/visionlaws.htm">http://www.lowvisioncare.com/visionlaws.htm</a><!-- m -->

In fact they run from 20/60 for Georgia, 20/50, Texas and some states, to 20/40
for all the other states. (Read chart with both eyes open.)

Quote:Thanks Otis,
It could not be possible without the help of you people,I think i hav improved a lot,although i am not good at remembering black..Bates says right, mind greatly controls the vision and when mind is relaxed,eyes are also relaxed..

i Have a lot of questions to ask,let me start up frm here :
!.DMV means ??

Otis> As per above. If you are working with Bates, it is good to know what is ACCEPTABLE.

2. I want fine print and photographic type reduction, i know you know the link to this material...

Otis> If you are working on "myopia", you need to work with this Snellen:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html">http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html</a><!-- m -->

Just click above, and then on Display.

Quote:I hav a suggestion, In each member's profile, there should be the indication to his present vision and vision some time ago, this will really helpful to new visitor myopes...

For a number of reasons -- this might be misleading.

Currently and objectively, I have 20/20 and a positive refractive STATE of +1/2 diotper.

Otis

Bye for now..
Ajmer
hii otis, it's a long time i hav posted..
i want to add that my last improvement was not static. Bates said right that if relaxation is permanent, perfect vision is permanent.Now , many times a day i get flashes of clear vision.. and they occur mostly when i wash my face with water or in the sun..I don't how much time it will take to be permanent but it has been started..
I am still not good at remembering black, although i try to remember some other colour.. I have found shfiting and swinging the easier and beneficial of all other excercises, and i think one should start from it..

Bye for now..

Ajmer Singh
Dear Ajmer,

I always argue that rejection of the minus -- is the second-opnion.

I also argue that, if Bates 1913 study were conducted with "older" students (college), it
would have a chance of success.

In my opinion, Bates 1913 study was shut down by public "apathy", majority-opinion
hostility, and the "public school" system did not want to "fight" the issue.

Now we have a situation were, in China, 70 percent of the college students are
myopic -- and nothing is done.

So I am pleased you are taking preventive steps -- on your own.

=============
Quote:i want to add that my last improvement was not static. Bates said right that if relaxation is permanent, perfect vision is permanent.Now , many times a day i get flashes of clear vision.. and they occur mostly when i wash my face with water or in the sun..I don't how much time it will take to be permanent but it has been started..

Otis> It is important to remember that in Bates 1913 study the kids were reading their Snellen. This served
several purposes -- the "exercise" of it, the fact that the school system was "concerned", and the
motivation (in the person) to succeed.

Quote:I am still not good at remembering black, although i try to remember some other colour.. I have found shfiting and swinging the easier and beneficial of all other excercises, and i think one should start from it..

Otis> Let me also add a "target" -- and the is the ability to read the 20/40 line correctly ( 1/2 the letters correctly). That is
the line required for driving a car, and marks good success.

Enjoy,

Otis

Bye for now..

Ajmer Singh
hi guys,lot time again back..
actually i have found the Bates method quite fabulous and is practicing on it..
I often get clear flashes in the sun and sometimes exercising at night... but i don't learned till now how to maintain the flashes.. it comes by chance when my mood is happy and i got relaxed... i want to be cured completely and to show my friends that there is a magical method.. please help me...
hi guys,lot time again back..
actually i have found the Bates method quite fabulous and is practicing on it..
I often get clear flashes in the sun and sometimes exercising at night... but i don't learned till now how to maintain the flashes.. it comes by chance when my mood is happy and i got relaxed... i want to be cured completely :Smile and to show my friends that there is a magical method.. please help me...
>Big Grin
Hi Handa_yar,

I could be wrong, but ...I wouldn't worry too much about remembering black. A lot of people can't do it either. It's not crucial to your success and Bates later changed his mind on the importance of doing it as it can cause strain. It took me ages before I could do it myself and while I think it's a good technique, it's by no means crucial, I really wouldn't bother with it at this stage if I were you.

Cheers, JW
Handa
Glad you have broken through to clear eyesight!
Are you from India?
I recieve many requests for help in vision improvement from people with names that sound similiar to yours, India nationalty.
Any specific reason many people from india ask for help?
I want to find the basic cause of their vision problem. Diet, computer use??
Handa,
You said it yourself -- when your mood is happy & you are relaxed, the flashes come. The "secret" to Bates work is to let go of strain so you'll be relaxed! As far as remembering black, as Clark said, it doesn't have to be black. Just see if you can remember something pleasant, pictures of a pleasant scene, maybe.
I know the importance of remembering black. At the beginning days it was difficult and almost confusing to remember black. But now i often do it with ease whenever i notice color of anything interesting....and it works. i think the main reason is that i am not so patient.. i have not even palmed from months.

clarknight said >

Are you from India?
I recieve many requests for help in vision improvement from people with names that sound similiar to yours, India nationalty.

Ajmer>
ya buddy, i m from india. the main cause of myopia here is the lack of awareness.people follows doctors as if they are God (hell that is the most disgusting thing ).the rest is the effort-full education pattern. The interesting thing is that those who are poor enough to eat nutrient food are too poor to buy glasses..ha ah ha and thatz why here the poor ones are free from glasses. got it..
Well, i want to start a program in my area to make an awareness. hope u will help me in this..
Bye for now ..
Thank you for the very interesting answer Handa.
You can give free copies of the E-book on http://www.cleareyesight.info to people in India that need help.
Write for a free copy - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mclearsight@aol.com">mclearsight@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
Just an interesting observation, originally made by a coworker about 6 years ago: The 'head shake' common in many people from India. The coworker who made the observation asked another coworker from India whether it was true - and after thinking about it he agreed that they do perform a lot of habitual head-shaking for some reason. I'm surmising that it may have something to do with holding or attempting to hold on to clear vision? Prior to hearing this observation and dialogue, I had noticed the same thing of a clear-sighted elder coworker who was from China. I have recently gotten to the point where I am having some good success in finding and holding on to clear vision flashes/events, and in analyzing what I'm doing, it sometimes seems to boil down to a one-fifth to one-fourth of a second (one-thou-sand-[and]-one) head shake/shift or series of head shakes/shifts. From references I've read on this and the Bates Method sites, I know that Dr. Bates contended that swinging was supposed to eventually become very subtle shifting.
These are the best websites I've ever found. I went 30 years thinking that I was either alone in my observations of visual improvement methods, clear vision flashes, etcetera, that were in accord only with a long-discredited Bates Method, or that I was in the company only of charlatans and weirdos. Now I know better. Although - there are some Human Factors experiments from the early 1980's done by the Univ. of Arizona in improving military pilots' vision especially in grayspace, using a simple tube apparatus for training, which David may want to add. I have one of the Human Factors journals from my semester as an Engineering Management - Artificial Intelligence/Ergonomics student at Geo. Wash. Univ., and I'll try and scan/post them for his consideration. But it's late and I'm going to bed for now.

handa_yar Wrote:I know the importance of remembering black. At the beginning days it was difficult and almost confusing to remember black. But now i often do it with ease whenever i notice color of anything interesting....and it works. i think the main reason is that i am not so patient.. i have not even palmed from months.

clarknight said >

Are you from India?

Ajmer>
ya buddy, i m from india. the main cause of myopia here is the lack of awareness.people follows doctors as if they are God (hell that is the most disgusting thing ).the rest is the effort-full education pattern. The interesting thing is that those who are poor enough to eat nutrient food are too poor to buy glasses..ha ah ha and thatz why here the poor ones are free from glasses. got it..
Well, i want to start a program in my area to make an awareness. hope u will help me in this..
Bye for now ..
Hi,
Martin
If I am not mis understanding your talks.., then i think you have taken it otherwise. Its great that you have collected so much data and researched hard on improving eyesight. But my point was that here in India the no. of myopia patients are increasing due to following reasons:

1). Stressful and wrong study pattern
2). Blind Faith on Doctors
3). Lack of Awareness
4). Lack of Interest in this totally different method of treatment.
There are some other reasons that you would know.
But i have not seen hare a single Bates Teacher. and though i am near perfect vision i can't open a institute without suitable eye specialist degree. But one day it must be done....
Can you provide me any e-books other than Bates and "Use your own eyes". Others are not available here and i don't have a credit card.. Please reply..
Ajmer Hana

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download