MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ask yourself what's blurry!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask yourself what's blurry!
Hi,

my eyesight is now gradually improving. It was a long struggle but eventually faith provided me with improvements.

One game besides shifting, I find myself playing I call "what's blurry". That means you sometimes just ask yourself seriously what things around you are blurry. Your next job would be to clean these spots up. Vision improvement is kind of like cleaning up your environment, or drawing over it, like you would draw a picture.

If your like me and you ask yourself every once in a while, whats blurry, you may find that there aren't that many things blurry. That way your attention shifts to your vision and the clean up job begins.

So try it and play "what's blurry?"

Go like this: Hmmm, what things are blurry in this room. Aha this is blurry, let's clean it up... ;D

For those who believe in god, trust him. If you do eye exercises like shifting long enough, he will notice you and all the moves that you earned should be saved.
Dear Friend,

Subject: What's blurry.

Re: Game to play.

People LOVE games -- and kid love computer games.

Why not play this game. Click here,

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html">http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html</a><!-- m -->

And then click on "display" several times.

Some random letters will be on your screeen.

Now try to read them at 20 feet. Can you?

What's blurry.

Is 20/60 blurry? Try 20/80.

Can you read the 20/60 line. (Get a friend to help).

Now, after you have played this game, post your results
on i-blindness.

That is the first step in this game that Bates would have us play.

Enjoy,

Otis
I've done that! It's helped me in seeing the PowerPoint at school. Especially with still pictures, I would notice a blurred tree, look away and gently reform the tree in my mind, and look up and let it clear. It feels like gently redrawing an unclear sketch-- or blowing dust off an old book-- I've never put the technique in words before, but as in remembering dreams, it helps! Thanks for verbalizing the "what's blurry" game!
It's a good idea. If you don't see something clearly, and you start examining the blur to figure out just what it is you aren't seeing, in a moment you should find that the blur appears to change to something resembling little pieces of blur instead of one big blur. Keep examining the pieces, and you should find that you're actually focusing on real details.

It's the staring, the "I see blur, it's all blurry" mindset that kills central fixation.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
What I have found extremely helpful in imagining a period is this:
I thought for a moment the WHOLE EXISTENCE is the smallest period, and I suddenly felt dominance over the whole existence and any fear disappeared ... I thought for a moment, what if the whole existence is an illusion? and is made of a single smallest particle: a period?

Elias

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now