MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Double Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Vision
Newbie here. Smile I have been trying to apply the principles of the Bates Method for a month now and have noticed significant improvement in my eyesight. I have extended moments of extreme clarity and I am continuing to clear my Snellen chart. The only thing I am concerned about is that I seem to have noticed that I have developed double vision. I would see words and letters clearly, but with the added affect of a double faded image. I read David's account; but I am not sure if I completely understand how to practically apply this. How do I "let go" or realize that my eyes are already aligned once I open them; and is there anything you guys specifically did that you found particularly helpful in preventing or correcting his?
Is the double image from convergence, divergence problem or just a normal temporary image that is sometimes seen as the vision is improving from blur to perfect clear?
'Not sure. But it comes and goes, but from far away objects the double image persists.

When I looked at at my digital cammera today, I noticed my right eye seems to have deviated inward a bit.

Does this correct itself once I learn to relax and practice shifting, central fixation, and palming? Any suggestions on what I should do to encourage proper alignment?
Use Central fixation and shifting, relaxation.
My right eye moves inward too much sometimes when looking at very close distances, 6 to 3 inches if I have not been using my eyes at very close distances for a while and been doing other things worng.
That eye gets less clear close vision.
I practice shifting, central fixation on close objects and read fine print; both eyes, one eye at a time, both eyes and the eye moves normal and vision clear.
I had a reader of my web site email today with similiar problem.
I will ;post my ansewer here;

This does sound like astigmatism.
Avoid aspartame in diet sodas, sugar.
Buy some dark red/purple organic bilberry.
Eat dark greens.
Stronger eyeglass lenses will maintain the blur and astigmatism, prevent the eyes/brain from complete return to normal.
The fact that it increases with stress is good; means it can be cured!
When I am stressed, living on chocolate, diet soda, incorrect posture typing my left eye vision goes lower and I do see multiple moons.
Shifting, good diet, neck, shoulder massage, relaxation, stop worrying, returns vision clear.
Have you tried massage on the neck, shoulders by a professional?
This can bring instant vision improvement in one to two days.
Wearing glasses for many years results in chronic neck tension.
I am almost done with the diagrams, directions for neck relaxation, massage... to be posted on chapter 35.

Don't try to relax the eye muscles; just continue Bates method, avoid strong eyeglasses, wear weaker lenses as little as possible, avoid them all the time if you can, and the eye muscles will relax, return to normal function, normal eye shape on their own.
You may be seeing the astigmatism more, also, because there is less blur to block its appearance.
When you see the multiple images; shift, central fixation on one of the images. blink, relax.
Try to pick the image that appears to be the main, true image in the center of the visual field.
Shift on that image.
Do this for any object that appears multiple.
Practice with both eyes, then one eye at a time, then both together again.
IF you squint, stare at all the multiple images, trying to see all at the same moment, trying to force them together into one, it wont work.
If you look at, shift on one; part to part, point to point; all will combine into one.
You can look at others, but do it one image at a time, and shift on it.
This is central fixation.
The image that is the most comfortable, easiest to look at, shift on, is usually the main image you should be looking at.
Appearance of one clear image might take a day or two or could appear correct in a minute...

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download