MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Some strain left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some strain left
Seeing a lot better, flashes lasting longer..
But one thing, although the flashes occur, when they occur..I tense in relation to what I see - not wanting to see people(or not wanting people to see me and the strain I'm under). It's like I do not want to make eye contact with people, at some level I do not want other people to know how much strain and discomfort I am under and so I lock up.
I know that I am creating this tension and I know what is causing it so I think it's about dealing with it now, changing a few life situations to minimize the tension, which will clear the vision.
I have this same problem, if anyone else did, and transcended it, please let us know how you did it!

please.
I can't always catch this soon enough to avoid tensing up. When I do if I just pause & breathe, knowing I don't have to respond instantly, in a second or so I find I can choose more appropriate behavior. As I do this more, I am catching the reaction sooner more often now, so I can more often do something different. This work is all about being aware for me.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now