MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Free Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Video
I was shoping in Target last week looking for video cameras to make a Bates/Natural Eyesight Improvement video.
The cashier told me about free download software that enables you to make a live viedo with audio of your computer screen.
I made a crude Bates Video and put it on youtube.
This is a fun way to do a Natural Eyesight Improvement viedo using the mouse pointer, pictures and voice.
Its called Camstudio Download free at http://www.camstudio.org
The free Mover Player 2.1 can be used to view perfectly clear viedos on http://www.cleareyesight.info page 43c.

Does anyone know how to convert this trype of viedo to DVD for television?
Lot of older people want to view my E-Book but do not know how to use a computer so I am trying to learn how to put it on television.

Heres the you tube link also; two shorter, less clear videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1MWGeF0i...annel_page
I am trying to make a 1 hour video for Computer and television on Bates method using the Camstudio software I used to make the YouTube videos previously mentioned.
Camstudio works, then I convert it with nero to DVD but, then it only plays clear on computer, not on television.
Audio is ok.
How do I make it play clear on television, DVD player for seniors and blind people that do not have a computer, so they can see, listen and learn?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now