MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Kubus-my story...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kubus-my story...
Hi !
My name is Kuba and I come from Poland. Next Thursday I’ll be eighteen. I hope I’ve chosen appropriate forum for what I want to write

My prescription is -1 and -1.25. I have got a pair of glasses but I hardly ever use them for e.g. when I sit far from the blackboard in the classroom and I have to read something from it. Anyway, I know that mainly my fault to have a poor eyesight. Now I realize how stupid I was sitting 2-3 hours a day (weekend 5-6) in front of the screen usually in the dark…not going out with others. My vision started to annoy me when once I was in the shopping centre and my image was so blurry that I was unable to see prices from the distance. From that moment I started wondering why other people don’t have such problems. After few days, I’ve come up with a thought that everyone has got something to come with in their lives. One is short, weak, fat other has problems in his family. This is life.

I’ve decided to change my life in order to restore my vision. I want it so much I am ready to do everything, honestly lock stock and barrel. I reduced time spent in front of the computer to about 1 hour a WEEK and trust me before I couldn’t imagine living like that. I started walking at least 1 hour a day some days even 3 hours. Eating healthy is also vital so I drink 0,3l of homemade carrot juice. Moreover, now I am a more sociable person and I like it. Oh, I forgot to say that I took up jogging in the evening about 30mins/day. And of course I do some eye muscles exercises and stuff like palming and solarising. I’ve been living like that for 2 months but only since 1 month doing mental relaxation as I’ve discovered that seeing is mostly a mental process. I don’t have problem with alcohol or so since I am a non-drinker and non-smoker. I can have fun at parties without it 

Yesterday for the first time I had few “clear flashes”. It’s a wonderful feeling to see sharply. I’ve read on this site that it’s a sign of hope for my vision to get better…so I’ll report my result here.

Sorry for my poor English 
Cheers,
Kuba
Sounds good! I wish I had the determination to limit my computer use. Maybe I'll make an attempt this summer.
no siema siema

1. nie próbuj widzieć
2. zapomnij o wzroku
nawet jeśli poczujesz poprawę, nie testuj go co chwila, najlepiej w ogóle.
Staraj się polepszyć pamięć, nie wysilaj nigdy pamięci a wzrok będzie lepszy. Staraj się wyobrażać jak najbardziej idealnie rzeczy które chcesz zobaczyć.

Poczytaj książki tutaj, jak będziesz miał pytania to wal śmiało.
Dear Kubus,

Nice story -- but most of us don't understand Polish.

Best,

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now