MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Morning Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Vision
First, I apologize if this topic has been previously addressed. Second, in just the first couple of days of downloading and reading the Bates book, I have made amazing progress. I have always believed that eyesight could be restored naturally. However, over the years, I have made progress and regressed with my efforts. Here is my problem; whenever I sleep, when I wake up, my world is a blur. After a full nights sleep, it can take 3 - 4 hours before I can be safe to drive, even wearing my glasses. A short nap is easier to recover from, but still requires me to get my eyes working again after I wake up. The problem is both with near and far vision. What follows is a bit of my history:

I have worn glasses for myopia since 1st grade. In the 80's, I had radio keratatomy (RK), and walked out of the doctor's office with 20/15 vision. In 2001, I realized that I was struggling to read my watch and airline tickets and my eye doc prescribed glasses for both far and near. To be honest, I felt that my far was okay, but he said otherwise. My sight deteriorated after that, wish I had insisted on reading glasses only. The morning vision issue was going on most of my life, even before I got the RK. When I asked my eye doc, he just shrugged his shoulders. I've seen a couple of eye docs since, but none have been able to answer the question. After browsing the internet, I'm thinking its eye strain that occurs when I dream, but I've not seen any recommendations for dealing with it. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!
It sounds to me like you might be staring in your sleep, i.e. not moving your eyes, so they're getting all dried out. Practice some swings before you go to bed, & make sure you do a lot of shifting all day long to get your eyes back in the habit of naturally moving. Glasses discourage the eye from moving. Also make sure you're well-hydrated & are getting plenty of healthy oils in your diet.
Thanks, Nancy. I ran across the idea of 'swinging' just a couple of days a go. I'm going to incorporate that, the shifting and the oils in my diet. I generally keep myself well hydrated. Thanks! Smile

Ron

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download