MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Supplements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplements
What kind of supplements should I take along with doing NVI?

I've seen one at Wal-Mart that contained Biliberry and Lutein. It also contained Zinc I think but I cant'r remember..? Is this good enough or should I take Vitamin A too?
At the store I've seen supplements specifically designed for ocular health, but here's the way I see it.

A vision problem is almost always a problem of the mind using the eyes improperly, not a matter of health. Those with normal sight don't have any secret recipe to see well; they simply do. We who are learning or have learned to see well again should not feel dependent on some kind of dietary supplement to achieve our goals.
That's a pretty good point. Perhaps I should continue VFL and just adapt to it....
In "Relearning to See" it mentions a chinese herb pill called "Ming Mu Di Huang Wan". I have bought some and I am trying it out, I don't plan in using it all the time but if this can give me assistance while I am relearning to see that would be great.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now