MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Any suggestions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions?
I am new to this site,

I have begun using the Bates Method.

I have about 20/160 vision and I am looking to better it to 20/70-20/20 range. What are the best Bates exercises out there that will aid me in getting better vision? Anything that will make 20/160.... 20/60? or better? What about taking Fish Oil or Flax Oil supplements will that improve vision? My favorite exercises so far are palming, swinging and the sway. All though I have trouble with swinging. Is pencil fusion one of them exercises? I find it very cool.

I've been doing this so far since Easter so about two weeks and a half. I've noticed some results but not enough to consider them dramatic. Sad

Thanks for any help.
forget for results. How faster you forget it then better for you. Concentrate and try to visalise black point or letters, after that those letters falls and goes far away. Think about some pleasant.

Quote:Fish Oil or Flax Oil supplements will that improve vision

I think not. Try gerson therapy. Eyesight gets better even when people wearing glasses . This methods is so strong. Heals cancer and many others ....
belive Wrote:forget for results. How faster you forget it then better for you. Concentrate and try to visalise black point or letters, after that those letters falls and goes far away. Think about some pleasant.

Quote:Fish Oil or Flax Oil supplements will that improve vision

I think not. Try gerson therapy. Eyesight gets better even when people wearing glasses . This methods is so strong. Heals cancer and many others ....

Thanks for the response belive.

I read in some other posts by you that you have 20/40 vision? Oh how I would love that Smile did you get there with the Bates Method or just "naturally" 20/40?

What are the best exercises where I might see the most improvement. Is there anyone on here who has say gone from 20/200 to 20/25 or something like that??

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now