MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
2 ??--Exercises while wearing contacts/old glasses & astig.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 ??--Exercises while wearing contacts/old glasses & astig.
A couple of questions

1. I was able to get 20/40 soft contacts yesterday from my optician. I don't plan on wearing them often, just when driving and in town. But I was wondering if I should do any of the exercises with them in. I had a little extra time yesterday while in town, and thought about doing some palming or far-to-near sighting, but didn't know if I should or if it would make things worse?

2. Both my present and old glasses are too strong, so I'm using an old pair of my husband's when I need some to do computer work/bookwork at home. But he has a much stronger astigmatism correction than I do ( mine is .50-.75 and his is -2,50) but his prescription is much less (mine is -6.25 and his is -3.25). Will this be a problem until I get new glasses from online?

thanks for any suggestions. I just don't want to make things worse while I'm doing this!

Debbie
just threw this glasses away. Use it only for drive car Big Grin
I wouldn't recommend it. I wore my glasses for maybe 2 minutes and my eyesight for the day got a good deal worse. Now after a few days my eyes seem to forget the corrective lenses. Thank god.

After that I fully understood why Bates destroyed glasses.
The shape of the eye, cornea changes often due to many causes including looking close and far.
Contact lenses never truely fit the changing cornea shape and can scrape, infect, scar the cornea.
Bates method can result in sudden and significant change in eye, cornea shape when the eye muscles relax and the eye/cornea returns to normal shape.
Do not wear contacts before, during, after appliing Bates method.

Astigmatism correction in the eyeglasses will cause certain eye muscles to become tense, function abnormally and bring the eye, cornea into a abnormal shape as the glasses cause the eyes to develope the astigmatism the glasses are prescribed for.
The eye must develope the astigmatism the glasses were designed for in order to see clear through the glasses with the astigmatism prescription.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download