Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam
Hmmm...I was planning on buying either Rebuild Your Vision or Unleash Your Vision by Evgania Miller. Now after perusing this site, I realize everything we need is actually free. These guys are just trying to organize this free info, change a few things to make it look original (e.g. palming being called 'dark night' or something lol) and charging a price.

I like this forum a lot and seeing people so intent on recovering their sight is so motivational for me.
For everyones reference, I'm not a vision expert, and would request a few people that are long time members here confirm this information...since few of us newbies know who Bates is, or what his method is, I searched this out and found this:

*since I'm a new user, I cannot post URLs, I found the following site with the last part as the URL
bates-method-for-improving-eyesight
Here's what a member of our FB group had to say about this program.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eyesightimprovement/

Quote:I followed this program for six months. I did an eye exam after the first 3o days and there was improvement in my vision. I then continued for five more months with no good results. I stopped it then. The program told me to do techniques/exercises for 25 minutes every day, which I did very faithfully and even more time than it is required by the program. I emailed them telling them that it didn't work and they said I should apply the relaxation techniques more (The program has eye exercises too, not just relaxation). I thought it made sense as I didn't relax a lot. So there are two sides to this; I don't remember if I skipped everything and just focused on the exercises at that time (in this case, it will be my mistake), but I blame them for not emphasizing clearly what to expect. When I followed it, it sounded to me that if I follow those things for 25 minutes daily, my vision would be back.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download