MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
sorry friends, giving up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry friends, giving up
after over a year of not wearing glasses, my vision has not improved. i wish I never found out about natural vision improvement. it has caused me to be thinking about my eyes MORE and cause more strain for me. if you misinterpret any advice here in the smallest way it will cause you great trouble and make you become fixated on your vision...which I wish I could forget all about and just see naturally. I'm also not sure that the bates method actually works...Look at the success stories. You won't see many testimonies of people improving over 2 diopters, which could easily be explained by getting used to the blur or just accommodative spasm. I wish I knew some evidence that it really worked...I would give it one last push, palm an hour every day for 2 weeks or something. but I just don't think it's happening. I also think being constantly near-sighted has affected my memory in a bad way, like my brain has rewired to get used to my poor vision.
cat Wrote:after over a year of not wearing glasses, my vision has not improved. i wish I never found out about natural vision improvement. it has caused me to be thinking about my eyes MORE and cause more strain for me. if you misinterpret any advice here in the smallest way it will cause you great trouble and make you become fixated on your vision...which I wish I could forget all about and just see naturally. I'm also not sure that the bates method actually works...Look at the success stories. You won't see many testimonies of people improving over 2 diopters, which could easily be explained by getting used to the blur or just accommodative spasm. I wish I knew some evidence that it really worked...I would give it one last push, palm an hour every day for 2 weeks or something. but I just don't think it's happening. I also think being constantly near-sighted has affected my memory in a bad way, like my brain has rewired to get used to my poor vision.

I found this old post by you.

http://iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74

Do you still have 20/40 (or 20/30) vision?

I'd say going from 20/70 to 20/40 is a great leap your just that much closer to 20/20

Don't get back into the bad habits like slouching and staring that will just make your vision worse.

What exercises have you been using?

I know I've not managed to get 20/20 but right now my goal is 20/40.

Good luck and I hope you get to your goal. Smile
cat Wrote:after over a year of not wearing glasses, my vision has not improved. i wish I never found out about natural vision improvement. it has caused me to be thinking about my eyes MORE and cause more strain for me. if you misinterpret any advice here in the smallest way it will cause you great trouble and make you become fixated on your vision...which I wish I could forget all about and just see naturally. I'm also not sure that the bates method actually works...Look at the success stories. You won't see many testimonies of people improving over 2 diopters, which could easily be explained by getting used to the blur or just accommodative spasm. I wish I knew some evidence that it really worked...I would give it one last push, palm an hour every day for 2 weeks or something. but I just don't think it's happening. I also think being constantly near-sighted has affected my memory in a bad way, like my brain has rewired to get used to my poor vision.

Sometimes it can take over year depending on your understanding of the method, etc. I think you should try swinging, swaying, etc. Are you just doing palming? If so you need to do more than that some times....

Blauw

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download