MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Visual Snow or Snowy Vision, Bates Method?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Snow or Snowy Vision, Bates Method?
Hi to all,

I recently discovered that I am suffering from a phenomenon called visual snow. That means that I can not see perfect black when I close my eyes, I see somewhat uniform white noise or snow (TV static). I see it when looking at blank surfaces too. I looked to the forum in <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.visualsnow.com">http://www.visualsnow.com</a><!-- w -->. I thought it might be related to lack of relaxation mostly. Some told it may be a result of poor blood circulation in the head, or lack of vitamin B-12 and etc. The interesting thing to know is that, they didn't seem to mention about the bates method in the forum as I searched the forum.

I was wondering if the Bates method works for this. I noticed that it is a bit difficult for me to imagine perfect uniform black, without noise on it, too. I am not sure, but I think Bates methods may bring the blackness again to my field of vision, and take the snow away.

Does anyone suffer from snowy vision? Just to mention that it may be so weak that it may be hardly noticeable, but let me know please.

Does anybody think that the Bates method may work for this problem?
Elias,

The "snow" is a classic symptom of eyestrain. I think nearly everyone with myopia gets it to some degree, especially noticeable when they look at a blank white surface or when they close their eyes. And Bates has to do with removing strain.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download