MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Acupressure to improve vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acupressure to improve vision
I would like to try Acupressure along with the Bates Method.

I am a tad bit confused on where to start with Acupressure. I've just read that I should use my middle finger, or my middle finger knuckle.

I looked at this website for these middle finger and knuckle directions..... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.snezha.com/EyeExercises/eye_acupressure.aspx">http://www.snezha.com/EyeExercises/eye_acupressure.aspx</a><!-- m -->

this person did use some Bates techniques for their system of Natural Vision Improvement......

Good luck to all & and thanks for any suggestions.

Blauw
I found this website. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=27732">http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/ ... p?id=27732</a><!-- m -->

This site gives certain points that should be used for myopic and farsighted folks...... It also suggests tighten certain muscles to make the myopic eye shorter and loosen others to also shorten..... it also says that a farsighted person should tighten their oblique muscles to make their eye longer.....

Anyone got any thoughts?

Has anyone used this method successfully, along with the Bates Method??

Good luck to all,
blauw
I tried some of those and at the least they feel very relaxing to the eyes.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now