MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Has anyone tried palming for a whole day?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried palming for a whole day?
I read one of the successes from Dr. Bates book and one of his patients cured themselves by palming all day but also taking bathroom breaks and they only drank water.....

I am curious about this and has anyone achieved permanent clarity from palming for so long, on this forum?

Good luck to you all,
blauw
The user TylerDurden tried this 2 years ago. He didn't get the permanent cure he was hoping for. His eyes just slightly improved.

I bet he became tense during the process not only in the eyes but also in the rest of his body. You have to somehow manage to let every part of your body including the eyes move while palming. Often people recommend trying to be relaxed, but sadly you cannot conciously relax or trying to relax in other words.

So my advice is to give each part of your body a move while doing it. I palmed tense for years without noticing it.
I'll try that. Giving each part of your body a move.

Say Mzero what is your visual acuity now? Since you said "for years".

Thanks for your advice,
blauw
Try to keep this movements as soft and effortless as possible.

Make a check and ask yourself am I running away from the tension or fighting the tension?
Both are wrong. The movements can be very small. You don't have to run a marathon.

I am not saying you can't relax while sitting still, but I just had limited success with that.

My eyesight now is about 20/65 and in my worst it was 20/100. I am getting little improvements every week. I am now trying constant movement. It helped my to see in artificial light.
Congrats! 20/100 to 20/65!! That must be way clearer, eh? I hope you can make it to 20/20. Good luck!!

I just recently tried the soft movement and I got tons of clear flashes! That range from 20/80 to 20/70 (my guess). Which is nice. My outdoor clear flashes are much better perhaps 20/70 to 20/60. Given its outside and the more light the better..... I don't like the measuring acuity in the darkened room idea..... its sort of stressful....

I will keep using this type of palming along with Robert L.'s advice for nearsighted folks. visualize the clear near as apposed to clear far which brings strain.

Good luck to all,
blauw

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download