MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Releasubg the jaw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasubg the jaw
I tried relaxing my jaw muscles for about 10-15 minutes...and the eyesight went through a stage of blurry vision but everything was brighter, I think the vision was in the stage of improvement while I did this...however I could still feel a lot of tension in the back of my neck(and in the jaw still).

Does anyone think this is good practice to keep up? It might be good because a)it stops me thinking about my eyes...b)stops me thinking too much about life's anxieties & fears...c)'teaches' the facial muscles and probably every other muscle in the body to relax.

Thanks Smile
Liana's blog on Robert Lichtman's Effortless Vision Forum has some posts about work she did in this area, & I seem to remember there were some other posts about it too so you might want to check that out. When I do facial massage on myself the area right under my ears which I think is the hinge of the jaw is always pretty sore. So yes, I think I have a lot of tension stored here too, & releasing this can't hurt for sure, whether it directly affects my vision or not.

The holistic body/mind books say jaw tension is related to unexpressed anger, often which it wasn't safe to express in childhood when you depended on your parents for survival, so you stuffed it into your body instead. Whatever the cause, I think it's good to get it out before it makes you sick.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now