MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cures for Cataract

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cures for Cataract
Hi I am new here and am in search of a cure for cataracts. I am running out of avenues to explore and was wondering if anyone here knows of any possible cures for cataracts. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you.
Bates writes about people whose cataract has reduced or disappeared from simple techniques like palming. It's all about eliminating strain.
Better Eyesight Magazines
Has anyone heard of this?

Efficacy of N-acetylcarnosine in the treatment of cataracts.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12001824">http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12001824</a><!-- m -->
Babizhayev MA, Deyev AI, Yermakova VN, Semiletov YA, Davydova NG, Doroshenko VS, Zhukotskii AV, Goldman IM.
Innovative Vision Products, Inc., County of Newcastle, Delaware, USA. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:markbabizhayev@yahoo.com">markbabizhayev@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
PURPOSE: To evaluate the effects of 1% N-acetylcarnosine (NAC) solution on lens clarity over 6 and 24 months in patients with cataracts.
Yes, I've heard of the NAC treatment & wrote a short post about it here or on Effortless Vision within the past year. Some optometrist answered with much more detail, maybe even correcting something I said: I don't remember the details now. I've also heard a lot about vitamin C helping cataracts. The main thing I always think of, though, is Dr. Bates squeezing the fish eye & clouding its lens, which cleared when he released the pressure -- it's all about strain on the eye causing damage to vision.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the Effortless Vision link:
http://www.effortlessvision.com/forum1/v....php?t=481
Thanks for the link.
I think I heard that about vitamin C back about 14 years in San Francisco.
That Bates article is the best - I am afraid to try any eye drops, herbs, even vitamins... if they are strange to me (had many bad side effects from them when I was young, naive and experimenting).
Better Eyesight Mags has many articles describing how Dr. Bates used natural methods to relax the eye muscles, return the eye to normal shape, normal pressure and remove abnormal pressure on the eye/lens/retina, improve circulation to lens.

I even think I remember I read in Dr. Bates book that he enabled good vision in eye that had removed lens due to cataract. Isn't that amasing?!!

When I as talking with a cataracta suferer a few months after I read this my hair got up my head, I felt very sick (I don't know exact english translation of these slung in my language), something I went nuts. the person went thru operation and is forced to deal with contact lenses every day, and still doesn't see well. adn is preparing for next operation. If just someone could teach him relaxation to save his vision and run away form the everyday troubles.
Actually I told him Dr. Bates' solution but he'd rather believe his doctors.
Like many others unfortunatelly!

Do you think there is anything else we could do for these people to help wake up their awareness? They think I am crazy...did you have these kind of experiences.

PS
on top of this that man told me a story about another man that had somewhat good vision despite removed lens and he didn't want to wear lenses. For me that man was able to recognise how to relax eyes and get good vision. my friend doesn't get it....YET! What do you think?
To Flower Power

Yes, I get a few people that ask for help but never actually do the work. They just keep asking the same questions or asking for a different method but never stay with anything.
One time I realized I was re-typing my entire website through e-mail to a person that kept asking all the questions that is on the website.
My mom had cataract, watering eyes, blur.
She started doing the Bates method, stopped glasses and sunglasses and vision was clearing, distant 20/20 and close improving, eyes no more water and cataract reversing, doctor postponed operation.
Step father was also using it and vision becoming clearer.
My step father became jealous of me (another person doing something positive, teaching him something) and of my mom having control over her life, vision.
He gets mean, forced my mom to stop Bates method, forces her to wear the glassses and now her vision is becoming impaired again.
Even if people believe in the Bates method, some get a weird attitude about being taught something new (it has to be their idea, not from another) and they always have the crooked eye doctors to back them up when they go against the Bates method.
Most people are intelligent, good people but are just brainwashed by the eye doctors.

Hey, Clark,
exactly that is happening to me. many people ask and like to discuss initially and then go an buy new glasses.
And what you are saying for your stepfather, exactly is happening to me. my spouse, has very good vision. also can't stand soemone else doing something important and being successfull in something and even being chatting with others about something.
He is picking on me using his own child and it's bad vision. initially, when I took him to the doctor and said son has to wear glasses it was like "what are you doing??", didn't wanted to support us. now when we are in NVI training he is contstantly picking as I am ruining the child, following something stupid, no doctor would aprove it, and telling me he has to wear glasses... bla-bla-bla. And uses every chance to laugh at me that I am not seeing something, even when it is the matter of noticing or not being in position to see the thing. oh, how mean is that.
That's why I feel for you mum, I feel I know exactly what she is going thru. And I just learned it is so comon, those people that want to be controling. she should stand for herself more, and ask for her own space and control . it's her life, no one should be telling you how to live,a nd how to look after yourself including eyes.

sorry, this is a bit off topic but I just couldn't resist it.
I have decided not to give up, under any threaths. I know we can succeede. Just the fact that shinnes return to my son's eyes after wearing glasses is enough for me to go on. tell your mum by giving up she is making us pessimistic and should give us good example of success. we are all depending on each other in this way.

Even Dr. Bates DID his exercises himself!

Just ignore jeaousy and continue with the good thing for the good cause, for setting up the way for future generations, our kids,...
that's why I also liked when John Bershak is saying, (I have to mention him again) in doing this NVI trainign we have to be stuborn, and arogant. that will keep us going!
good luck and all the best!
Hi Flower Power,
Thanks for the nice reply. You really made me feel better.
Im sorry to hear that you have to put up with that treatment. You seem so nice. I am glad you are staying strong and keeping with Bates method practice for yourself and son even under adverse conditions.
My Step Dad has been pointing guns at Mom and I, including a machine gun on a tripod pointing into the kitchen as we made lunch and hes doing varied other abuse. Wont allow us to speak of the Bates method, only about his projects. Wants me to shut down my website, stop teaching Bates method.
Had to tell police but Mom refused to press charges. Is 75 married 25 years and does not want to get divorced and move out of her house. They banned me from visiting to prevent me from speaking up and letting Mom realize there are other ways in life. I suspect Mom knows something criminal about him so she kinda has some power over him.
One famous Bates teacher said in his Bates Natural Vision Improvement school that people who seek out the Bates method and use it are always smart, nice people, on a higher spritual level.
I have noticed this. People that are positive/interested/enthusiactic about it always return and tell me they gained clear eyesight.
Another well known teacher said my experience with parents is very common. Many students experience this anger... from others.
A young girl at our local CVS pharmacy tried Bates method and quickly cured her close and distant vision in only one month. Stopped glasses in a week and is now going to Ophthalmology college and is going to combine Bates method into her practice.
It would be great to get a whole new generation of this type of eye doctors!
Stubborn and arrogant, pro Bates method - sounds good!

Hi, Clark,
I am so sorry for what you and mum are going thru. I am hoping for some miracle to happen and free you both from that suffering. I can understand it is not easy to change this and move, and there is the age. it's just even you think you are ignoring what bully does or says it is still sticking on your soul and you feel worse and worse. Even if you turn from him and start doing things your way bully gets worse as he is loosing control. -- Oh, it is so mean, I know and feel what you are going thru and hope things go better.

And Bates and being on higher spiritual level - yes, it all looks the same to me now. You know what happened to me in regards to Bates, it is so unbelibvable! All my life I was also against these things, all my environment was dedicated to official medicine and would think all holistic and alternative medicine is stupid and is nothing.
It is so amazing after that attitude I am here now: pro-Bates, stubborn and arrogant!!!
In 2000 when I was starting/ buying my contact lenses as I had my own salary and was good salary for me single, and I had coleague at work that was doing some of NVI, and I thought it is all nonesense what he is talking about, I rejected it.
Then somewhere in 2008 JUne I asked my local optometrist where I was checking my son, and she is the one who gave me directions. She just noded and wrote on a sheet of paper "Dr Bates", and then bellow Janet goodrich and Meier Schneider. I forgot about this sheet of paper for three months, and then in September I started doingsome research on internet, and after that I couldn't stop. It wasn't easy to get the point from what I was finding on internet, most of the sites are selling CDs and programmes. But for a few emails I registered they were presenting simple things like stiff neck and shoulders, breathing, blinking, and I just got it.
I think at that time I was ready to absorbe these things. I felt these are true. Initially Dr Bates writing looked too scientific, but I was lucky to find Janet Goodrich books in local library, as was also initiated to help child, and found there many interesting explanations for psychological aspects, and her own biography is inspiring,.. and since then for me is rolling. Leo angart was before on australian TV show current affairs and I remembered and searched for his workshops and had to have one...then I could't stop, I had deep feeling I have to understand the eye and it's functioning. and do it myself but also help others. I feel it true. Ifeel and know from personal experience that glasses are doing worse to the eye.
You know how it is: The truth is there you just have to become aware of it.(I think there was similar quote of the day here, I liked it)
So, now I am in transition from one world to another. I am very lonely. There are many good smart people from my old world but they usually stay back with their ODs as they think is more safe. I feel pain as they are damaging their eyes (and brains and personalities) I am meeting lots of obstacles, there is lots of bullies, but probably that's the price.
When I started reading Janet goodrich and she talks about imagination and intuition I realised I do not have it, by the time it is coming back. I know now it is my intiution that is dragging me to do this, learn more and apply and spread the word. As I believe you also feel, and Dave, and may others like you. And look at me know, I am here now in new spiritual domain with all you nice people and I am so grateful to be around you here, and for every help and support you are giving.
I must admit I had some spiritual revelation in a few years before this. I had the realisation that there is no other meaning of my life except helping other people.
And then when my father passed away in 2006, I had some truths about life coming to me. And in that grieving period, few months later a book came into my hands to teach me about spirit and ego and life and dying, where I just "got it", that was my missing link. It was book "The Tibetan book of life and death". Then in continuance I researched Eckhard Tolle's teaching, and all this lifted me up and prepared for Dr Bates. I exactly feel I am dragged into this, but also know I am just in transition between the two spritual level, or call it levels of awareness, consciusness, am happy for the new, but am still in pain of old world, still don't know what it is...I want to help people, especially children but don't know what and how to do it...

And as the end of the story (you have inspired me so much) my doctor where all this started: when I cam back first time and said I am in traingin, it was in nov 2008, she revealed that she worked once with Janet, it was a workshop, etc. But you see, she wasn't pushy, she just told me you were ready for this. She is very nice lady, and I am so gratulf for her directions.

(You know how I cam eto her: when swimming in summer I had my contacts on and I knew I have to be carefull, I had so strong feeling to dive in, like I was dragged in, and I lost left contact lens. Then I found this doctor to do the new one)

All the best!

Flower Power
I am printing out your post, and saving it for others to read.
I have heard of Tibetian book of the dead. Have you read any of Robert Monroes books? Similiar. He has you tube videos.
Also check Dion Fortune books. Secrets of Doctor Tavener, Phychic Self Defense, The problem of purity...
Monroe also has tapes that put you in deep relaxation by using sound in left and right ears and automatically activates and integrates left and right brain hemispheres, and tapes to remove emotional scars, negative emotions, energy control, strengthening, breathing... All this helps improve vision.
clark, thank you so much, for your support and respect, I hope at least words can help somewhere. On the other side I might go to court for exposing child to dr. Bates. I have some ideas to support myself by some official ODs. I'll see how I go and keep you informed.
I'll check these authors, never heard before.
All the best and good luck!
Flower,
Listen, here is the thing: don't go against the authorities. Let the Bates method take as long as it takes. NEVER RISK ANYTHING! I started at the age of 19 - before knowing anything about Bates. On my own, I noticed 'palming' improved my vision. But I still had to have a real life. I wore my glasses/lenses almost as much as I always had - but not quite. One day i found Mary Corbett's book, and I was reborn. But i had to satisfy many adult responsibilities. In the meantime I got married and stayed married to my myopic wife, we raised two wonderful myopic boys, and we had a better-than-normal life. Our sons are now a scientist (PhD in Biology, UCSD) and a veterinarian (Kansas State U.). One is married and has a great practice, the other is looking and works at Sloan-Kettering in NYC. They both went to pubic high school. My wife and I raised them in and still live in the same neighborhood - 25 years later. Throughout that time I practiced Bates methods whenvever I could - but it was low on the totem pole of importance.
Now, I would say suddenly, my vision is improving by leaps and bounds. I am aware there is a rare phenomenon of improved sight in middle age, but my five brothers and sisters, all of whom are myopic, are experiencing the bi-,tri-,quadri-focal lenses instead of the clear vision events i'm experiencing. I had even tried to tell them all about it when i was about 30 years old, in a set of hypotheses I wrote up, but of course they didn't understand me.
This vision thing is so much more important than any individual's vision improvement. If your son is myopic, encourage him to read without glasses, and practice the Bates methods, but don't let him do anything unsafe without them.
Here is an interesting thing: I don't think my wife, who often did not wear her lenses but not for any Bates reasons - would not have gotten together with me if I'd have had mine on when we met. She found me more attractive without the lenses.
FlowerPower Wrote:clark, thank you so much, for your support and respect, I hope at least words can help somewhere. On the other side I might go to court for exposing child to dr. Bates. I have some ideas to support myself by some official ODs. I'll see how I go and keep you informed.
I'll check these authors, never heard before.
All the best and good luck!
Dear Friend,

Subject: Be careful with the word "cure".

clark, thank you so much, for your support and respect, I hope at least words can help somewhere. On the other side I might go to court for exposing child to dr. Bates.

Otis> If you give advice, and recommend reading a book, or i-blindness, you can not be takes to "court". If you suggest or promise "cure" then you are on thin ice. If you charge money for your advice, you are on very thin ice.

I have some ideas to support myself by some official ODs.

Otis> As I have posted, some ODs (Dr. Orfield) supported herself with Bates-type work. I would make strong reference to her work if you are interested in prevention, or helping a person with prevetion at the threshold.

Otis> But the work of prevetion is always personal. You eventually must meet the standard of passing the DMV (20/40 line) under your control.

Best,

Otis

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download