MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
cure for colorblindness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cure for colorblindness
Hi..
I am having partial colorblindness. Can anyone tell me how Bates Method can be helpful to me to cure colorblindness.
Deepak sent me a PM asking about this. I don't know if this is possible or not, which is why I didn't answer the question earlier when he posted it on the forum. I was hoping someone else with experience in this area would say something about it. I don't have the time right now to research it myself, as I'm leaving tomorrow for a week at Eyebody with Peter Grunwald (yes, I am SO excited about this!).

The Bates Method will involve more of your retina in seeing, but if the cells to detect certain colors are missing (your genetics) I'd don't know if there's a lot you can do to correct this. However, the body is pretty amazing & I'd never say something is impossible. I suggested Deepak work personally with a Bates teacher for his individual case. Anyone else have any knowledge in this area?
Nancy
I would recommend reading his book (free in many places, here and on central fixation) and practicing the method how he describes.

If this is too tedious, then look around online to see if some teachers have any experience with this! Visions of joy offers correspondence lessons, as do many others, she lists many teachers on her website and may even be able to tell you if any of them have experience with colorblindness.

Sorisi
Better Eyesight Magazines have some articles describing treatments Bates used that cured color blindness.I experienced dull color in the central and outer central area of my visual field when I used a non-prescription sinus spray.
The chemicals in the spray impaired my vision.
I switched to pure warm water and organic sea salt flush and the vision returned to normal.
Good diet? Anything missing in the diet? Neck injury, misalignment, extreme tense muscles, joints can lower nerve, blood, lymph flow to the head, brain, eyes. Aspartame in diet soda... can impair color perception and other eye functions. Sugar lowers the eyes health.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download