MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Most beautiful sight you've experienced firsthand?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most beautiful sight you've experienced firsthand?
. . . and wouldn't it be so much more beautiful if you saw it clearly without glasses or contacts?

Once I was in an airplane, taking off during early sunset. The sky was clear and populated by a few wispy clouds just floating. As the plane ascended I saw the clouds from many different angles, drifting downwards-- and the color of the sky shifted gradually through dreamy blues, pinks, and greens.
Well, here's the thing: Although I could probably see much more of the scene with the exaggerated clarity of contacts (certainly not glasses), and that would be incredibly great - like it was the very first time I put on my 20/40 and 20/80 astigmatic glasses at 11 years old - but the idea of seeing everything with my own eyesight made clear through natural methods which I have somehow not been taught or not learned or been prevented from developing - that is what makes clear vision events or flashes so much more incredible to me than seeing with glasses or contacts. It also leads to all kinds of other considerations regarding human interaction. That is the thing for me which is so much more beautiful.

Summon-Pretty-Peace Wrote:. . . and wouldn't it be so much more beautiful if you saw it clearly without glasses or contacts?

Once I was in an airplane, taking off during early sunset. The sky was clear and populated by a few wispy clouds just floating. As the plane ascended I saw the clouds from many different angles, drifting downwards-- and the color of the sky shifted gradually through dreamy blues, pinks, and greens.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download