MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
would this technique work for eyesight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would this technique work for eyesight
why not just keep getting a weaker prescription until your eyes adjust to them,

or wouldnt that work
fuggles Wrote:why not just keep getting a weaker prescription until your eyes adjust to them,

or wouldnt that work

Fuggles,

When you read things like get 20/40 glasses that means get lenses that let you see 20/40 but NOT 20/20. Then once through the Bates Method combined with this once you see 20/20 out of your 20/40 glasses then you switch to new 20/40s.

You can find this info on a lot of sites. Clark Night has it on her site.
I meet alot of people that lose their glasses and their eyes start to work correct on their own without the person knowing about the Bates method.
They find that they can then use a old weaker pair of glasses or none.
When I tell them how to do the Bates method the improvement quickens and they dont need any glasses.
what prescription would i look for if i was buying them on ebay

what numbers

what does 20/400 eyesight mean in the opticians talk
Subject: What does 20/400 mean?

It means the following:

1. You would be technically "Legally blind" if you lost your glasses.

2. You can read at 20 feet -- what the "normal" person can see at 400 feet.

Using a trial lens kit, you find a minus that "just clears" the 20/20 line on your Snellen.
That would typically be about -4 to -6 diopters.

Enjoy
This is one subject I do not know since I have always gone without glasses.
I only know that 20/40 glasses will bring the 20/40 line on the eyechart clear but the 20/20 and smaller lines will not be as clear.
What was your prescription number of your last weaker pair? That might work. Do you have weaker pairs to look through at the eyechart?
Be careful buying used eyeglasses; if there is any astigmatism... corrections in the lenses it will cause your eyes to develope the same astigmatism and other problems the previous owner had.
Go to the library and read a book on optical prescriptions.
I plan to do this when my website... are complete and after going through teacher training.
Sorris will know how to explain this.
Check out her blog. Its like a website, has alot of links, including her sisters. Sorris have gone through a few different levels of vision improvement and changes in her glasses. She posts here too.
You can leave her a question.
fuggles Wrote:what prescription would i look for if i was buying them on ebay

what numbers

what does 20/400 eyesight mean in the opticians talk

Not sure what 20/400 would be in diopters...... I don't think diopters correlate well with acuity from 20 feet (6 meters). As Sorrisi, has 20/50 vision without glasses yet when she puts her -6 or so lenses on she still sees 20/50.... this is odd...... yet without them still 20/50?! I may be remembering that info incorrectly but it was something like that!

You should wear lenses that correct you to 20/40 rather then 20/20. As it will help you. and once these 20/40 glasses become 20/20 switch to a weaker 20/40 and then it continues with your Bates practices.

Good luck Fuggles,
blauw

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now