MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How you fast regain vision, colon cleanse...?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you fast regain vision, colon cleanse...?
Hi,
This question, is in my mind, few weeks.
For me is interesting thing, that results comes differently form person to person.
How I can see, main thing is how we are health.
...I read somewhere that is very good to do colon cleanse (I don't know a real reason), for improving our eyesightes approximately 20% better!!!Do you hear anything about this?
Why breathing is so important?
And finally,
how long you take time to regain your complete vision (means weeks, months...).Who do this at least possible time?
Which you have problems about health? (I hope that's not too personally question, I appologize in advance).
I need it this data, that I could be analyzing all situation, about this problem!

I think that, this topic will be very interesting for many peoples, including guests on this community!
(I hope that topic doesn't already exists)

So,
please write your opinion and experiences!

Greetings!
Yes, cleaning the internal digestive... system is a man health improvement method, and life extension.
When health improves, vision improves.
Some herbs in these cleansers are dangerous, cause health problems.
i recommend a fast, eating bran, some herbs are good but choose wisely.
I prefer just fasting and eating apples for a week..., try few days no food.

Breathing relaxs the body, mind, eyes, brings more blood, oxygen to brain, eyes and other benefits.
Mix in some yawns and stretches (like a cat, dog does when it yawns) to increase circulation, muscle relaxation in body, neck...
This is a extended chapter in my book, wesite which will be published in future.

Sugar and aspartame lowers my vision in different ways.
Sugar=blur
Aspartane=astigmatism, neck, eye muscle tension and other quirky muscle, visual effects.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now