MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Sunning and shifting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunning and shifting
Hello,

Which one of these techniques is the best? "Sunning" with a strong lamp or sunning on a cloudy day? I was sunning yesterday, the day was cloudy, but I couldn't stand the luminosity when I looked at the sun behind the clouds. I just could do it with my eyes closed. Is a strong lamp a good alternative, or it is a poor substitute of the natural light of the sun?

Last night, while palming, I decided to do some shifting with my eyes closed. It was a mental shifting, and then I realized what shifting and swinging really mean. I formed a mental picture of an elevator and its counterweight. Mentally, I was looking at the elevator and was aware of the contrary movement of the couterweight, the elevator going up and the counterweight going down, and vice-versa. I made an analogy: my eyes were the elevator and the reality surrounding me was the counterweight. It was very easy to do this, and then I understood what was the swinging and how it can't be separate from the shifting. This morning, I tried this with my eyes open, but it is easier to shift objects that are not so close to each other. Anyway, I got the idea and will work on that.

Lucia

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now