MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Works for me... might work for you too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Works for me... might work for you too!
Hi everyone,

Umm... I tried doing this today and the results was amazing! So it worked for me, and might work for you too

Okay, so you start with closing your eyes and relax, try to IMAGINE that all the stress in your face is liquid, pouring out from your hair, once you feel that your head is empty, imagine that your eyes all like tight curled-up balls of somekind of strings very tightly curled up in the emptiness, and at one end, a stone is tied on to the string. You gently pickup the stone and gently pull it and "un-curl" the string, the rubber string becomes more relaxed, pull the stone towards the back of your head, very gently, little by little.

I am getting clear flashes even as I am writting this down and imagining it!
So it might work for you!

Good luck
wow! cool imagery samsuda! That sounds like a great one for palming, I'll try it after work today

cheers,
Sorrisi

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now